Survivor-South Pacific

WWVaBeach

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nephew.....

You're absolutely right, USAToday changed their original article stating that it was his nephew. It wasn't there when I posted this earlier.

Name: Mikayla Wingle

Current Residence: Tampa, Florida

Mikayla has appeared on the cover of Playboy Magazine.

Link-Meet the Upolu Tribe

There's also a "Medical Marijuana Dispenser".

Side note:

Mark Caruso, 48

Current Residence: Forest Hills, N.Y.

How does one collect a retirement @ 48?

One way is to retire before taking a plea bargain and becoming a convicted felon - LA detective Mark Fuhrman 'retired' @ 44.

Side note:

Mark Caruso, 48

Current Residence: Forest Hills, N.Y.

How does one collect a retirement @ 48?

Or join the military and collect at 38.

Edited by Faustus

Or join the military and collect at 38.

Yeah... But can one live on it comfortably? Maybe... I know some that are "double dipping" as federal employees... Some retired officers... They gotta be pulling in big "golden tier" salaries now on top of retirement... And then I know some that retired and need to work. :wallbash:

Yeah... But can one live on it comfortably? Maybe... I know some that are "double dipping" as federal employees... Some retired officers... They gotta be pulling in big "golden tier" salaries now on top of retirement... And then I know some that retired and need to work. :wallbash:

I'm working. But not double dipping. Military retirement does cover the mortgage though. :thumbsup:

The returning competitors are 'Coach' and... some other dude.

As I mentioned in last season's thread, I didn't watch Survivor past the second season and then I got drawn in.... probably by a mix of Natalie's yellow bikini :wub: and the fact that there doesn't seem to be much else on antenna teevee worth watching. I don't watch any other "reality" stuff (I have never seen one minute of American Idol) but I think I'm back onto Survivor.

As much as some (aj) will decry it, it would be totally moronic if the tribes don't mutually kick out the returners, especially --- from reputation/word of mouth only --- Coach. Rob seriously controlled that game from start to finish last season.

I really liked the Redemption Island angle, and it was good to hear that they'll continue it, only they won't let it get backlogged --- it will be 50-50, one-on-one, two-men-enter-one-man-leaves. When they had 4 of them competing, in the same way that one only has to be the second-slowest to avoid being eaten by the bear, that was a bridge too far.

• 1 month later...

Name: Mikayla Wingle

Current Residence: Tampa, Florida

Mikayla has appeared on the cover of Playboy Magazine.

I might have that issue, cause I buy it for the articles.

They should vote out Brandon. How many episodes is he going to cause trouble before tribal council?

Brandon is a very weird dude. First, the tunnel vision of wanting to get rid of Mikayla and his very creepy leering at her in the first few episodes. "He's got some demons," Coach said. No stevestojan. It's like Brandon wanted Mikayla to wear a burqa so he wouldn't get a chubby looking at her 6. And while I wouldn't kick her out of bed, and all due respect that she was in Playboy, her face is very manly.

So far, Blue has stuck to the alliance of five. And I expect that to last. Brandon is getting to be a really whiny B word tho. Loved how Coach told him off tonight. It's like Christ, kid, get it together!

Red is basically picking off people who are helping the least in the challenges. I missed ~ the first 40 minutes of tonight's episode so I didn't see whatever scheme Cochran was shown hatching during the preview this week.

Brandon is a very weird dude. First, the tunnel vision of wanting to get rid of Mikayla and his very creepy leering at her in the first few episodes. "He's got some demons," Coach said. No stevestojan. It's like Brandon wanted Mikayla to wear a burqa so he wouldn't get a chubby looking at her 6. And while I wouldn't kick her out of bed, and all due respect that she was in Playboy, her face is very manly.

So far, Blue has stuck to the alliance of five. And I expect that to last. Brandon is getting to be a really whiny B word tho. Loved how Coach told him off tonight. It's like Christ, kid, get it together!

Red is basically picking off people who are helping the least in the challenges. I missed ~ the first 40 minutes of tonight's episode so I didn't see whatever scheme Cochran was shown hatching during the preview this week.

Brandon has some psych issues...the kid has no idea who he is, who he should be, who he SHOULDN'T be, etc. He's really starting to get annoying. I wish he'd have stuck to his plan about not telling anyone who he is....and Brandon, there is no need to "redeem" your family name. Russell was the greatest survivor ever to play the game! Be proud of that legacy, young man! Honor your heritage and put together a "dumbass girl alliance" of your own!!

Russell was the greatest survivor ever to play the game! Be proud of that legacy, young man! Honor your heritage and put together a "dumbass girl alliance" of your own!!

If he was so great, why did he lose every time....? :unsure:

If he was so great, why did he lose every time....? :unsure:

You know why, dammit....cause people were butt hurt and didn't vote for the guy to win simply because they didn't like him.

You know why, dammit....cause people were butt hurt and didn't vote for the guy to win simply because they didn't like him.

See, here I thought it was because he doesn't know how to play a complete game. :devil:

See, here I thought it was because he doesn't know how to play a complete game. :devil:

Noooooo...it's because people are petty and chose to disrespect the game over voting for the person who is truly the sole survivor...twice

Edited by ajzepp