Survivor-South Pacific

WWVaBeach

I know you don't believe me, but look...Jack agreed. If you can't trust me, you can certainly trust Jack! :thumbsup:

It's actually true. There was a whole article written about it. That's why Jeff prompted Ozzy to talk about lessons for kids during the finale, to help offset some of the negative press they endured as a result of this.

After the Rodeo and the bull sacrificing thing you pulled on me earlier, you aren't fooling me again. :P Mmmmmhhmmmm, like I believe Jack too! You are both in on this! :w00t:

I haven't seen the reunion episode yet, but I doubt he said that. :P

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Rodeo and the bull sacrificing thing you pulled on me earlier, you aren't fooling me again. :P Mmmmmhhmmmm, like I believe Jack too! You are both in on this! :w00t:

I haven't seen the reunion episode yet, but I doubt he said that. :P

0:)

Another do nothing, under the radar schmoe wins it. Just like Russel's first loss. Only major flaw with the show.

Russel's first loss was the biggest disgrace in the show's history. That girl LITERALLY did absolutely nothing except be a willing participant in his "dumbass girl alliance" lmao.

Russel's first loss was the biggest disgrace in the show's history. That girl LITERALLY did absolutely nothing except be a willing participant in his "dumbass girl alliance" lmao.

Giving Rupert $1M the 1st All-Stars season was far, far worse.:thumbdown:

Giving Rupert $1M the 1st All-Stars season was far, far worse.:thumbdown:

WHAT?? They gave him a million?? I must have missed that. I remember him winning fan favorite or something but not the amount. That's ridiculous. Only winners should get that much.

Oh wow...I didn't start watching Survivor until 2007, so I missed that. That's ridiculous!

I've been watching since the very 1st season... that's why I can't stand RI or any other twists that are radically different from the original format. (hidden immunity idols are the exception, they have led to some of the funniest stuff ever). I'm much newer to Amazing Race and Big Brother, only been watching them for a few years.

I've been watching since the very 1st season... that's why I can't stand RI or any other twists that are radically different from the original format. (hidden immunity idols are the exception, they have led to some of the funniest stuff ever). I'm much newer to Amazing Race and Big Brother, only been watching them for a few years.

If you want to see true mastery in reality television, rent Big Brother 2 sometime...Dr Will is the greatest

Dr. Will and his partner in crime, Mike Boogie, were even better in the All-Star Season. IIRC, it's season 7 . . .

That was a great season, too. I usually cite Season 2 because back then you didn't have the power of veto competition where you could fight to take yourself off the eviction block. Will was nominated like four or five times, but he was like Teflon...it was just a brilliamt game by the evil Doctor.

Rico: I think I may have a link to all the BB seasons that someone has taken the time to archive. When I get home from work today I'll look for it and post it here if I find it. It's really a very entertaining season, and the one that got me hooked on the show (I never saw S1).

That was a great season, too. I usually cite Season 2 because back then you didn't have the power of veto competition where you could fight to take yourself off the eviction block. Will was nominated like four or five times, but he was like Teflon...it was just a brilliamt game by the evil Doctor.

Rico: I think I may have a link to all the BB seasons that someone has taken the time to archive. When I get home from work today I'll look for it and post it here if I find it. It's really a very entertaining season, and the one that got me hooked on the show (I never saw S1).

Awesome, thanks! You know, I actually saw the 1st week or so of Season 1 but it was awful zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not even close to what it is now, that's why I missed so many seasons.People would tell me that the 1st was the worst & it got better quick, but I just wouldn't listen. :bag:

Awesome, thanks! You know, I actually saw the 1st week or so of Season 1 but it was awful zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not even close to what it is now, that's why I missed so many seasons.People would tell me that the 1st was the worst & it got better quick, but I just wouldn't listen. :bag:

Yep, I heard season 1 sucked, too...

Check this out, man... www.bigbrotherarchives.com

ENJOY!

Yep, I heard season 1 sucked, too...

Check this out, man... www.bigbrotherarchives.com

ENJOY!

Season 1 was actually kinda cool in a way. It wasn't really a competition because the fans did 100% of the voting. But CBS gave everybody free access to the live feeds the entire time, so it was just interesting to watch what people did to try avoiding being bored. They were pretty much all friends because it didn't make sense to have enemies since you had no control over the game in general.

The big scandal was that someone one of the contestants knew set up a phone bank to vote so that he'd get a ton more votes than others. :lol:

It was a simpler time. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i was so damn busy during december and the holidays, so i finally watched the last few eps of this season, and here are some thoughts on the ending and this thread.

1. Ozzy is a douchebag. He was cool on the previous seasons, but this time, he was an asswipe. I'm glad Sophie beat him in the last challenge, because the mental midgets of ozzy's old tribe would have voted for him to win.

2. I hope redemption island is done for and never comes back. I'm ok with giving someone from early on a new chance (like at the merge), but this whole do nothing and advance to the final 5 is bogus. It eliminates any social part of the game, not to mention it frees a person from the lunacy of tribal council.

3. Cochran made a good move when he did. His old tribe of bumbling idiots hated him and treated him like crap, so i was glad to see him turn on those guys. That was his onyl choice, as his old tribe would have gotten rid of him ASAP.

4. Whitney is a dirty c*nt. It was funny to see her squirm during the reunion, as she realized how much of a B word she was to cochran and tried to make up for it and do damage control. So we now know shes a terrible survivor player, to go along with being a terrible wife and terrible singer.

ps - she onyl got pissy at sophie during the final tribal because sophie is smart and whitney's dumb as a rock.

5. Coach is still awesome. At one point, every single person in the game thought they were going to the final 2 or 3 with coach. thats the way to play. :) Also, the boston rob season was aired last spring, and this season didnt film until june-july, so the contestants would have seen what happened with Rob. Spring contestants are the ones that miss the fall season.

6. The preaching and God-ness of this season was really over the top and annoyed me. I dont mind it, but it was literally ALL the time.

7. I too hate how the jury gets all butt hurt because they got voted off. They are pissy because they have no chance at the million. Its nothing more than sour grapes. The good part is that we get to see people make an ass out of themselves.

8. Looking forward to next season!