Weekly WGR Rant

zevo

Unfortunately to get any kind of Bills fix while at work I must tune into wgr...in particular Schopp and Bulldog....what a mistake. It is honestly the most depressing type of Bills coverage at a time when there should be some optimism. All that I heard yesterday was Bulldog screaming like a baffoon and schopp talkin about trading everyone and starting from scratch again. The one thing i do look forward to are Paul Hamiltons reports because he seems to grasp the progress that the Bills are showing and there are tones of optimism in his reports. Anyone that calls in with any kind of optimism are talked over and laughed at like they have no idea what they are talking about. I have learned that Coach Sal from another message board is goin to be a new weekend talk show host on the at WGR and I hope he can change the dynamics of the crap that comes from the station.

Unfortunately to get any kind of Bills fix while at work I must tune into wgr...in particular Schopp and Bulldog....what a mistake. It is honestly the most depressing type of Bills coverage at a time when there should be some optimism. All that I heard yesterday was Bulldog screaming like a baffoon and schopp talkin about trading everyone and starting from scratch again. The one thing i do look forward to are Paul Hamiltons reports because he seems to grasp the progress that the Bills are showing and there are tones of optimism in his reports. Anyone that calls in with any kind of optimism are talked over and laughed at like they have no idea what they are talking about. I have learned that Coach Sal from another message board is goin to be a new weekend talk show host on the at WGR and I hope he can change the dynamics of the crap that comes from the station.

It seems like these "weekly" rants are really "daily" rants...there are probably 5 threads from the last week saying how much Schoop and the Bulldog suck...maybe everyone should just stop listening, and they will get the message?

i stopped listening to WGR55 (at 3 pm, you are right Drew026!) a couple of years ago. it wasn't easy to do since i live in Tampa Bay and constantly starving for Bills coverage.......actually what made it easier was knowing i wouldn't have to hear those gawd awful puke inducing car commercials from mama peckerillo (she sounds like a lobotomy patient on quaaludes) or whoever the hell she is. if i didn't know better i would swear that they wanted to drive listeners away. don't rant, just stop listening; you'll feel much better.......really.

Edited by Stampede

I hate that the only responses to these threads are "stop listening!" And then listen to what? What other stations exclusively talk Sabres and Bills from 3-7?

What people really need to do is stop calling in. As bad as these two bafoons are, the people that call in are absolute rock heads and honestly I can't blame them for treating their callers the way they do, especially on the post game shows on sunday. It's embarrassing.

WGR has some pretty good talent , and it's more a problem with these two guys being on the air during prime hours, then it has to do with the station as a whole. I definitely enjoy the morning show with howard and jeremy, Brian Kozial(sp?) is good, Joe Buscaglia is great, and now they have coach Sal. These guys are the ones that should be on more during the afternoon.

I hate that the only responses to these threads are "stop listening!" And then listen to what? What other stations exclusively talk Sabres and Bills from 3-7?

What people really need to do is stop calling in. As bad as these two bafoons are, the people that call in are absolute rock heads and honestly I can't blame them for treating their callers the way they do, especially on the post game shows on sunday. It's embarrassing.

WGR has some pretty good talent , and it's more a problem with these two guys being on the air during prime hours, then it has to do with the station as a whole. I definitely enjoy the morning show with howard and jeremy, Brian Kozial(sp?) is good, Joe Buscaglia is great, and now they have coach Sal. These guys are the ones that should be on more during the afternoon.

Oh, it's not embarrassing; it's entertaining. I love the drunk calls starting at 415pm on Sundays.

But I also usually like S&B's show, too.

in actuality,this board is for people to express their frustrations, joy, whatever. why critique the posters.. we are all die-hards, impulsive, so we express ourselves.. let us unload, praise whatever..

word. i was just expressing my own frustration with the daily wgr threads. this "wgr sucks" critique has been made numerous times. why not come at it from a different angle? like revealing that though the schopp and the bulldog do suck, they don't suck nearly as bad as the tiny tot of the kilowatt? or maybe they don't suck as bad as listening to the buffalo breeze? or maybe who would win in a fight between the schopp and the bulldog and stu boyar and his handsome mustache?

i've never listed to this schopp malcontent nor this bulldog fellow. from this board, however, it's pretty clear they are a couple of haters overdosing on hateraid. non-haters should simply stay away and take refuge in the light. it's glorious there.

Edited by Dirtbag

i stopped listening to WGR55 (at 3 pm, you are right Drew026!) a couple of years ago. it wasn't easy to do since i live in Tampa Bay and constantly starving for Bills coverage.......actually what made it easier was knowing i wouldn't have to hear those gawd awful puke inducing car commercials from mama peckerillo (she sounds like a lobotomy patient on quaaludes) or whoever the hell she is. if i didn't know better i would swear that they wanted to drive listeners away. don't rant, just stop listening; you'll feel much better.......really.

I think she sounds like Blue Iris.

It seems like these "weekly" rants are really "daily" rants...there are probably 5 threads from the last week saying how much Schoop and the Bulldog suck...maybe everyone should just stop listening, and they will get the message?

Not listening will do nothing. How do they know? Only telling them they suck enough on as many forums as possible will let them know.

I think she sounds like Blue Iris.

I'm fondling my breasts.