TBD Tailgate - who's planning on being there

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Because if only 15 regulars are gonna be there it'll be a much smaller thing than the usual production.

So please let us know by replying to this thread if you're planning on showing up.

We will be there (2).

Forgive my ignorance, but are all invited and what are you asked to bring/contribute? I'm going to be there for the home opener with my wife and son and would love to join in.

Historically we've gotten a tent, tables and chairs, and provided non-alcoholic beverages. We put on a raffle/silent auction and sell 50-50 tickets with proceeds going to charity. We've collected $6/person to cover those expenses as well as the spaces taken up for community areas in the parking lot. In recent years we've had an on-site ribs BBQ and a band. There's usually a dinner the night before. The last couple of years there's been a golf outing Saturday afternoon.

We have a community food table for snack-y items or breakfast. It usually starts pretty early :) You bring your own main meal and alcohol, although most people are also willing to share those things as well :beer:

If you've never been to a TBD tailgate it's a great way to actually meet the people you "talk" with on a daily basis. We've found that the personal connections made at this event help to keep The Stadium Wall a more civilized place compared to some. If you're curious you can go to the Gallery link above and check out photos of past Tailgates.

We've just heard very little chatter or excitement about the tailgate this year except for the regulars, and we don't want to incur those expenses if nobody's going to show up.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Forgive my ignorance, but are all invited and what are you asked to bring/contribute? I'm going to be there for the home opener with my wife and son and would love to join in.

It is a very good time and lots of good football talk. Lots of gifts, lots of Buffalo signed products to bid on.

Make sure you order TBD Tee shirts.

Hammers lot is the best.

Count me as 1.

2 here.

Plus, I need to know whether to bring Mike back to grill:

http://forums.twobil...79-img-0264jpg/

Look through the Tailgate Galleries to get an idea of what goes on!

I vote yes.

I will bring some hotdogs to grill for after the game.

looking at ovens this week for heating up the Stromboli. I will bring a few breakfast ones this year.

Edited by mead107

I'm going to stop by for a bit, but looks like we're going to get an RV and spend a few days in the Ralph lot :D

Should be a fun one - can't wait to see everyone and to get this season ON!!