Whitner a 49er...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levy has lost a ton of credibilty with his drafts and hiring of Jauron. As a coach he was pretty good I guess, but with that roster nobody could have lost. I love the guy either way, but what a debacle his tenure was.

Clements was a bust IN SF so will Whitner.

Harbaugh is a doosh by the way.

Thank god Shanahan and Harbaugh didnt come here.

Players clearly hate those guys.

Thanks Marv. :thumbdown:

Debacle indeed, so bad that he makes TD look pretty good in comparison.

Levy has lost a ton of credibilty with his drafts and hiring of Jauron. As a coach he was pretty good I guess, but with that roster nobody could have lost. I love the guy either way, but what a debacle his tenure was.

Clements was a bust IN SF so will Whitner.

Harbaugh is a doosh by the way.

Thank god Shanahan and Harbaugh didnt come here.

Players clearly hate those guys.

Well, I have a big issue with Marv's coaching, too. His "treating men like men" business. When your men stay out all night before the Super Bowl, and then fold up during the game, how can you "treat them like men" again the next time the big game rolls around?

Jeez, Marv, give these "men" a curfew, will ya?

Grrrr.

Oh, yeah, happy birthday, old timer...

:cry:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDNWndU7wRE

Thanks for this clip. Watch the beginning of the play. Poz takes himself out of position leaving the gaping hole LT ran through then Donte whiffs. The subtraction of those two should improve our defense.

Sal should give out Donte's cell number to Bengals Fans so they can text their displeasure.

Or they could just be happy he went to the 9ers? They lucked out and dont even know it!

Those clips are funny. I never really thought he was great in run support. I know he had tons of tackles, but our D sucks, so that makes sense. And the Bills are notorious for giving out too many tackles.

Edited by Thoner7

Not sure if you're being facetious but I guess classy is as classy does.

Lots of people are taking shots at Donte's as he exits our world and that's a bit unfortunate, IMO.

A guy who's time here was...not exactly positive did something incredibly shady. It's not 'taking a shot' because you like the player. If you don't feel Donte has issues to work out with his his focus, self control, and need for attention then we'll have to disagree.

Edited by jeremy2020