Merriman dominated practice today

If we could get they guy back to just 75% of what he was in SD we would be way ahead of the game.

If he could stay healthy and they come to their senses and move Moats back to OLB we could have some

real disrupters at both sides of the field

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merriman took 20 random drug tests in his first two years and 19 of them came clean. After he was apparently caught using, he was suspended four games. After serving the suspension, and likely off steroids, he got 8.5 sacks in 5 games. The first 7 games before the suspension, he got 8.5 as well. 17 for year but better after the suspension. The next full year he got 12.5 sacks. So yes, he probably did a lot in the league off steroids and since off steroids.

http://bleacherrepor...n-is-a-good-guy

Isn't the first time offense is just a warning? The players that use steroids also use masking agents, so if you fail once, the chance you have been using a lot are probably around 95%. As for what type of masking agent to use, just ask Lance Armstrong. This is also like saying OJ only murdered two people once, before and after that he didn't murder anyone.

Isn't the first time offense is just a warning? The players that use steroids also use masking agents, so if you fail once, the chance you have been using a lot are probably around 95%. As for what type of masking agent to use, just ask Lance Armstrong. This is also like saying OJ only murdered two people once, before and after that he didn't murder anyone.

Yup taking steroids is just like murdering two people

Don't feed the trolls

As for having this news getting you worried about our offensive line, you can rest assured Bills fans. You should already know the O-line is going to struggle.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

Merriman is a key. i am worried that Buddy and The Chan are counting on him being able to go all season and we are not properly staffed if he does poorly. The defensive depth at lb almost demands his success. i think that is why there is also concern at Moats being moved inside at practice. Maybe that is about reps and versatilty for the Arthur kid.

I think we should expect 100 percent from S. M. we invested in him and decided it was going to pay off. I think the coaches expect the same. It must have taken alot of patience waiting for him, to get the fix he needed from our Medical staff and the time off to be fully healed. We might trust on this one. But, I am tired of hearing about steroids and his past.

This is the year. Either he plays football very well or he doesnt. He knows its make or break for him as a man and football player and he must succeed. let's support him, and our beloved, dysfunctional, everhopefull Bills

Merriman is a key. i am worried that Buddy and The Chan are counting on him being able to go all season and we are not properly staffed if he does poorly. The defensive depth at lb almost demands his success. i think that is why there is also concern at Moats being moved inside at practice. Maybe that is about reps and versatilty for the Arthur kid.

I think we should expect 100 percent from S. M. we invested in him and decided it was going to pay off. I think the coaches expect the same. It must have taken alot of patience waiting for him, to get the fix he needed from our Medical staff and the time off to be fully healed. We might trust on this one. But, I am tired of hearing about steroids and his past.

This is the year. Either he plays football very well or he doesnt. He knows its make or break for him as a man and football player and he must succeed. let's support him, and our beloved, dysfunctional, everhopefull Bills

I agree... Its crap or get off the pot time. Either you are fully healed and just needed time or you are now, as the french say, fragile. I hope he craps...

This is a good news & bad news scenario

The good news: Merriman looks good

The bad news: The O-line & TEs can't block.

Offense is always a slow starter especially offensive line at any level. It takes some time for the O-Line to get in synch with each other and the play book but this is really good news that Merriman is active and showing no signs of a bad knee.

They say he is good and he hasnt broken anything in 3 practices! all reports are good so far. Let have some hope here that the boy is mature enough and still can explode off the line and blow tackles up as he once did. I dont mean crap though!

think about this, merriman dareaus williams all coming from the same side. Who the heck will the offense account for?

pull center and R guard and backer to stuff rush? i dont think so. that could be a two.5 second play at most and bring our second guys up to press.

Oh to dream!

This is very exciting news for our 32nd ranked D :thumbsup: Maybe this will help strengthen our O by having good compatition in practice ( I hope :rolleyes:) Thanks for the updates on camp. Please keep them coming. It is hard to keep up the Bills in Las Vegas. Twobillsdr. has become my home page :beer::worthy:

This is very exciting news for our 32nd ranked D :thumbsup: Maybe this will help strengthen our O by having good compatition in practice ( I hope :rolleyes:) Thanks for the updates on camp. Please keep them coming. It is hard to keep up the Bills in Las Vegas. Twobillsdr. has become my home page :beer::worthy:

Drop Mr. Franklin on the Bills winning it all.

PTR

Merriman took 20 random drug tests in his first two years and 19 of them came clean. After he was apparently caught using, he was suspended four games. After serving the suspension, and likely off steroids, he got 8.5 sacks in 5 games. The first 7 games before the suspension, he got 8.5 as well. 17 for year but better after the suspension. The next full year he got 12.5 sacks. So yes, he probably did a lot in the league off steroids and since off steroids.

http://bleacherrepor...n-is-a-good-guy

Facts. Gotta love 'em.

The fact that he's at least morally ok with roids could be a good thing and could make the lockout very advantageous for us. Steroids promote healing and you can't test during a lockout. Hopefully he juiced himself healthy and will be good to go for the season. 26-30 are the prime years. This could get good.

And before you get outraged by what I said check the caption.

The only reason i started this thread in the first place is because Paul Hamilton, who usually hates everything about everything, especially the Bills (not that he knows anything about football) was the one reporting it. I figure if he was saying something positive, especially about a player like Merriman, it could be significant. ;)