UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

What Tom DeLonge is up to:

"Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Edited by Deranged Rhino

"Something extraordinary is about to be revealed. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows are now stepping into the light. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP). They intend to move into the private sector and to make all declassified information, and any future knowledge, available for all to see."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/inside-knowledge-about-unidentified-aerial-phenomena_us_59dc1230e4b0b48cd8e0a5c7

Your headline:

Inside Knowledge About Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Could Lead To World-Changing Technology

Similar made up crap headline:

Inside Knowledge About Unicorn's magic horn could Lead To World-Changing enema procedure

These headlines are not mutually exclusive and are equally likely.

These headlines are not mutually exclusive and are equally likely.

" “I think they really do want us to know. I really do think they do. I do, at this point, feel like it’s going to be a tough thing to swallow for people and I think there are elements about it that people are not ready for,” Delonge told George Knapp, the chief investigative reporter for KLAS TV in Las Vegas and weekend host of Coast to Coast AM."

The lack of intelligence may be evident but here's my proof of an Alien Life Form

donald-trump.jpg

You might be on to something :ph34r::ph34r:

Trump to Use Space Weapons against North Korea to begin Secret Space Program Disclosure

http://exopolitics.org/trump-to-use-space-weapons-against-north-korea-to-begin-secret-space-program-disclosure/

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

" “I think they really do want us to know. I really do think they do. I do, at this point, feel like it’s going to be a tough thing to swallow for people and I think there are elements about it that people are not ready for,” Delonge told George Knapp, the chief investigative reporter for KLAS TV in Las Vegas and weekend host of Coast to Coast AM."

If one of those elements is a new song by Blink 182 I at least partially agree with Delonge.

You might be on to something :ph34r::ph34r:

Trump to Use Space Weapons against North Korea to begin Secret Space Program Disclosure

http://exopolitics.org/trump-to-use-space-weapons-against-north-korea-to-begin-secret-space-program-disclosure/

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I thought Ronny R abandoned the Star Wars Defense project?

Caption that picture

Eeeeeh Hawwww

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I thought Ronny R abandoned the Star Wars Defense project?

Only after they siphoned off over $200b into black projects over many years (read: illegal space weapons platforms/SSP).

SDI was a cover story for outright theft. The money was put into different, more classified projects that we are still not told about.

Trillions, not billions, have been stolen from the US taxpayer for these clandestine programs since the last century.

It's been investigated thoroughly throughout the thread over the years. In that time the thread has taken on a life of its own. :beer:

Are you of the belief that there is no other intelligent life in the universe?

I think the list of qualified observers who have reported unusual sightings is as long and distinguished and not easy to dismiss. :beer:

*available on Netflix in full

I went ahead and watched it, stripped out the parts that are crap, and posted an analysis:

Edited by 4merper4mer

Announcement stream: (starts 1:00 in)

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OdJroOQaPqxX

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I actually haven't watched the full 40 minutes yet, is that the bottom line of it really? If so, yikes.

I watched the first 21 minutes and couldn't take it anymore.

I've seen this gimmick a thousand times. Tom Delonge seems really into it. There's a lot of money to be made in this business.

So...there are aliens and secret technorogies and I just need to give them my money in order to know the full truth??

Yaassssss....take my monies!!!!

You have already paid for the "secret technology", but if you'd like to pay again, feel free! :)

(But you'll never know the full truth.)

Only after they siphoned off over $200b into black projects over many years (read: illegal space weapons platforms/SSP).

SDI was a cover story for outright theft. The money was put into different, more classified projects that we are still not told about.

Trillions, not billions, have been stolen from the US taxpayer for these clandestine programs since the last century.

Something like the fraud NASA was and still is now. To the tune of 52,000,000 a day. Nice scam for outright fakery.

The lack of intelligence may be evident but here's my proof of an Alien Life Form

donald-trump.jpg

Hey, it could be worse. We could have this fruitcake as our head alien.

http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a12811748/justin-trudeau-raising-kids-feminist/