UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

the Alien Visitors told him of course.

I would think the answer is twofold:

1) Our space program is more advanced than NASA and those programs, which are privatized MiC type programs, shared images of Mimas and its actual purpose (a weapon not a satellite) with Lucas (who put a lot of "occultist religion" into his trilogy).

and/or

2) It was deliberately put in to seed the public consciousness by the above mentioned programs.

:ph34r::ph34r:

I would think the answer is twofold:

1) Our space program is more advanced than NASA and those programs, which are privatized MiC type programs, shared images of Mimas and its actual purpose (a weapon not a satellite) with Lucas (who put a lot of "occultist religion" into his trilogy).

and/or

2) It was deliberately put in to seed the public consciousness by the above mentioned programs.

:ph34r::ph34r:

or....

Lucas just tapped into the Big Conciousness.

The Universe may be conscious

http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/the-universe-may-be-conscious-prominent-scientists-state

(what was old, is new again)

Pretty interring overall although some of the details/examples used are beyond stupid. Also does zero to refute sitcom math.....because it seemingly cannot be refuted.

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Never thought there was anything to this but evidently when Senator Al violated that woman he was on a secret military mission.

I heard on the news it was a UFO tour. It never said if they found one but I didn't know they went looking in the first place.  

Stop listening to the Fake News

It wasn't a UFO tour.  It was a USO tour.  They were touring the Aliens underwater bases

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2