UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Considering where we're headed, a space division only makes sense. Doesn't need to have an ET factor to it.

Absolutely.

The premise here, at least with this witness, is that a secret space program has existed since at least the 1970s. He's one of several witnesses to have come out about this over the past few years - some with more credibility than others. They all claim to have served a "twenty-and-back" tour of service in various programs, meaning they served 20 years in secret and - this is the most outrageous part - were age regressed back to their age when they left so that to everyone else it would appear they never served.

It's A LOT to take in/believe. Everything but the age-regression though would track if you assume that the US government possess advanced propulsion methods that have nothing to do with using rockets.

:beer: Beat me to it. :lol:

OMG I never thought this thing would come back.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says.

It was Sven. He confided in me that he used to do crap like that to mess with people back in the day before I hired him. His friend Inga was into it too. That other broad, he told me but I don't remember her name, was evidently crazy. She used to take it too far. The "telepathic communication" was always her. Sometimes other stuff happened. Bad stuff. And Sven basically needed to go into hiding for the REST of his life which is how I hired him so cheap. He never really knew what happened to Inga. Anyway, here's hoping that this is the last of it. Because once Beerboy got Sven killed, I really have no way of finding out anything more and I think she is probably still looking for him. If she gets a congresswoman under her control.........

Absolutely.

The premise here, at least with this witness, is that a secret space program has existed since at least the 1970s. He's one of several witnesses to have come out about this over the past few years - some with more credibility than others. They all claim to have served a "twenty-and-back" tour of service in various programs, meaning they served 20 years in secret and - this is the most outrageous part - were age regressed back to their age when they left so that to everyone else it would appear they never served.

It's A LOT to take in/believe. Everything but the age-regression though would track if you assume that the US government possess advanced propulsion methods that have nothing to do with using rockets.

"Secret" space program since the 70s. Absolutely.

The rest of his testimony is total BS, I think. They wouldn't give out that information to someone who had no security clearance. With the ASVAB, after you've completed it you get a list of jobs you can apply for. You check off all the ones you're interested in and then they give you your assignment.

They wouldn't have taken him away in such dramatic fashion. That sounds like something in a Hollywood screenplay.

They would have simply had the space command option on the list. He would've selected it as a choice. They'd process him through (including giving him his clearance with all the required background checks), and then divulged that information to him from there. That's how it works.

Getting back to the space program, though, they most certainly have everything planned in regards to potentially territorializing other planets, including the military aspect of it. Astropolitics beyond our orbital space is really interesting to speculate about. I imagine those discussions significantly picked up when we landed a rover on Mars in 2012.

"Secret" space program since the 70s. Absolutely.

The rest of his testimony is total BS, I think. They wouldn't give out that information to someone who had no security clearance. With the ASVAB, after you've completed it you get a list of jobs you can apply for. You check off all the ones you're interested in and then they give you your assignment.

They wouldn't have taken him away in such dramatic fashion. That sounds like something in a Hollywood screenplay.

They would have simply had the space command option on the list. He would've selected it as a choice. They'd process him through (including giving him his clearance with all the required background checks), and then divulged that information to him from there. That's how it works.

Getting back to the space program, though, they most certainly have everything planned in regards to potentially territorializing other planets, including the military aspect of it. Astropolitics beyond our orbital space is really interesting to speculate about. I imagine those discussions significantly picked up when we landed a rover on Mars in 2012.

I'm with you on a lot of this.

DARPA / US Air Force mini-Shuttle returns to Earth at the end of clandestine 15-month mission around the globe

The X-37 and its mission is a source of much mystery. Those who believe there truly exists a more expansive SSP believe the X-37 is servicing equipment in higher orbit than the ISS - like a more advanced space station and manned satellites.

Not saying I buy that, just that it's a theory that... if SSPs exist... would make some sense.

https://gizmodo.com/scientists-just-found-the-perfect-spot-to-build-an-unde-1819658831

Wonder what's going to happen when they figure out they're too late?

I was reading this earlier. I think the Aliens already occupying them might have an issue with that

this might be more accommodating

Bigelow Aerospace says its inflatable space hotel could be ready for lunar orbit by 2022
(maybe they should change their name to Bungalow Aerospace)

Right. Because any species capable of interstellar travel would obviously choose a cave under an orb of dirt as the ideal living space.

Because of the Prime Directive.

Man, don't you know anything?? :lol::lol::lol:

there is a reason for the Dark Side of the Moon

alien_base_on_moon_03.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Right. Because any species capable of interstellar travel would obviously choose a cave under an orb of dirt as the ideal living space.

Living inside asteroids and satellites is far safer than living on the surface. If our solar system has had visitation and settlements in the past from other worlds, underground is the most likely place we will find them.

Living inside asteroids and satellites is far safer than living on the surface. If our solar system has had visitation and settlements in the past from other worlds, underground is the most likely place we will find them.

Dude we know that math has proven they don't exist, but I'm going to humor you and assume they do.

They can travel between solar systems, but:

a: They can't handle a bunch of moron humans with all of that technology?

b: They can't find a nice unoccupied garden planet somewhere to live?

c: They can't just go home?

d: The spent eons developing this technology so they could hide under rocks on the moon of what has to be the trailer park of all planets?

e: Asteroids? Why would they want to live there? What could they possibly find out? I could see their teenage kids taking the ship out for a spin and laser beaming some asteroids into bits but the insurance rates are going Uuuuuuuuuuuup if they do that