UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

And I keep telling you mathematicians make mistakes all the time. 

Just saying 

It's eighth grade math.  Just watch.  This will either be completely bogus or some weird spin on words.  Like a probe that was manufactured off planet in the space station.  

Aliens are people too. 

When there are numerous unknowns 

you can’t come up with a real conclusion 

N=R_* \cdot f_P \cdot n_e \cdot f_l \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L
N =  number of civilizations with which humans could communicate
R_* =  mean rate of star formation
f_P =  fraction of stars that have planets
n_e =  mean number of planets that could support life per star with planets
f_l =  fraction of life-supporting planets that develop life
f_i =  fraction of planets with life where life develops intelligence
f_c =  fraction of intelligent civilizations that develop communication
L =  mean length of time that civilizations can communicate

They can’t even settle on the first humans and languages 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

There was supposed to be a big reveal on Friday and at first look there was nothing revealed.  Reading between the lines it is clear that the "nothing" was the revelation.  It was an announcement that there is nothing out there.

There was a reveal, per the NYT. The Pentagon admitted they have recovered "off world vehicles not of this Earth". 

That's a major revelation. But it's 2020 so no one noticed or cared. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There was a reveal, per the NYT. The Pentagon admitted they have recovered "off world vehicles not of this Earth". 

That's a major revelation. But it's 2020 so no one noticed or cared. :beer: 

there is too much other Fake news to talk about my friend. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.amp.html

google is your friend 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

The quote was from Eric Davis, who consulted with the Pentagon’s original UFO program and now works for the defense contractor Aerospace Corporation.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a33413777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

I was seconds from posting that 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They should try to be more vague.  My aunt once found two marbles and now she's my uncle.

Off world vehicles could be a tiny probe made on the space station, a rock with organic material, a rock with nothing, the Centenial Falcon or lots of made up crap.  

Spoiler alert:. Lots of people in any profession are off their rockers.  This includes astrophysicists who forgot about math.  

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They should try to be more vague.  My aunt once found two marbles and now she's my uncle.

Off world vehicles could be a tiny probe made on the space station, a rock with organic material, a rock with nothing, the Centenial Falcon or lots of made up crap.  

Spoiler alert:. Lots of people in any profession are off their rockers.  This includes astrophysicists who forgot about math.  

I'd be more skeptical if the guy was now retired or unemployed, but he's still working for Aerospace. If he's off his rocker and just riffing to the NYT without Aerospace's consent, then I guess he could be unemployed soon....we'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd be more skeptical if the guy was now retired or unemployed, but he's still working for Aerospace. If he's off his rocker and just riffing to the NYT without Aerospace's consent, then I guess he could be unemployed soon....we'll see.

It's my understanding he was cleared to give that info to the Times. Both the US Navy and the DoD have already acknowledged the study of the "phenomenon" directly, and the AATIP guys working with Tom Delonge's group have been given the green light by the Pentagon to do what they're doing in public. While I have my reservations about Delonge's group's actual motives, this does seem to be a deliberate and above-board disclosure program with the approval of the US gov't. 

There's more coming, next from the Senate when they release their report/documents as they are promising to do (not sure a timetable there). 

• Like (+1) 1