UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The rate at which we're learning about the universe and its components I staggering.  Just this week there are new discoveries about distant dark matter, galactic cores, individual molecule types on Venus and Titan and much more.

I'll give you three guesses at something for which zero evidence has been found. Go.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:51 AM, 4merper4mer said:

The rate at which we're learning about the universe and its components I staggering.  Just this week there are new discoveries about distant dark matter, galactic cores, individual molecule types on Venus and Titan and much more.

I'll give you three guesses at something for which zero evidence has been found. Go.

Pretty sure the answer to that should be on PPP.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

12 feet tall 

buried 3 feet in the ground 

The authorities won't give out it's location for fear of people getting lost and needing rescue trying to find it. News team proceeds to give out it's exact location...that's some responsible reporting right there.

54 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Buzz Kill GIFs | Tenor

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Stoners think UFOs and aliens are like real man.  Math is such  a buzzkill dude.  We should like just admit that like every random piece of metal is like totally from aliens.  

If you'd actually read the article you'd see that it had human made rivets so this was never a thing people were just having fun with it, but you felt it necessary to show up with your "but math" BS which you've never adequately explained to make me believe you actually know what math is.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

If you'd actually read the article you'd see that it had human made rivets so this was never a thing people were just having fun with it, but you felt it necessary to show up with your "but math" BS which you've never adequately explained to make me believe you actually know what math is.

Dude.  Someone put this in the UFO thread, not the man made obelisk thread.  That wasn't me.  

And there are are plenty of online courses that can help with a general understanding of math.  You might want to consider enrolling.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Dude.  Someone put this in the UFO thread, not the man made obelisk thread.  That wasn't me.  

And there are are plenty of online courses that can help with a general understanding of math.  You might want to consider enrolling.

Sometimes I appreciate your veil of humor, but underneath it seems you're taking this too seriously.