UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

That's pretty cool if real. I'm pretty sure we (US, China, Japan, Russia?) have satellites orbiting the moon...

I wondering what the view from Earth will be like when it gets really crowded up there. Will it look like the moon has rings?

I wouldn't be surprised if nations did, though I'm not aware of any off hand. Though, based on the shadows alone, whatever those are, they're quite large. Much larger than a satellite (and there are some big satellites). 

Of course, CGI is always a possibility, but if it is, it's well done.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't be surprised if nations did, though I'm not aware of any off hand. Though, based on the shadows alone, whatever those are, they're quite large. Much larger than a satellite (and there are some big satellites). 

Of course, CGI is always a possibility, but if it is, it's well done.

Well, the higher the altitude, the bigger the shadow.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

But also the less significant/dark.

There's no diffusing atmosphere on the moon, so I think shadows will stay dark. I'm not ruling out other things though. I don't think the general public knows exactly what's orbiting up there. Doubt it's aliens, though.

18 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

There's no diffusing atmosphere on the moon, so I think shadows will stay dark. I'm not ruling out other things though. I don't think the general public knows exactly what's orbiting up there. Doubt it's aliens, though.

It's not aliens.  Wanna know why?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Clearly the Aliens are respecting social distancing.

...or are just waiting for you to explain your sitcom maths.

The math has been explained.  It is straightforward and aligns with every scintilla of scientific discovery in human history.  Those wishing for the existence of aliens don't have to ignore all of the science, just a lot of it.

Space is vast and physically there is a lot of room.  We can't get to it all and if aliens existed they might not be able to get here.  Their data and creations could though.  But there is none.

Edited by 4merper4mer

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

The math has been explained.  It is straightforward and aligns with every scintilla of scientific discovery in human history.  Those wishing for the existence of aliens don't have to ignore all of the science, just a lot of it.

Space is vast and physically there is a lot of room.  We can't get to it all and if aliens existed they might not be able to get here.  Their data and creations could though.  But there is none.

"Comet" ATLAS is breaking up into smaller pieces.

i.e. the mothership is dispersing its warcraft...

If you were an umpire, the only way to interpret the following would be to say:

Steeeeeeeeee-rike

Not strike three I guess, but he left some stuff out.  At the very least we're a righty hitter facing Bob Gibson with an 0-2 count and a naaaaaaaaaasty high fastball incoming.  Good luck.