UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s just facts.  What I find cooler is that almost every atom in the universe beyond hydrogen, including every atom on Earth, also including every one in you and me was at one point formed inside a star.

We all come from the same place, but evolved into unbelievably different, unimaginable forms. That should tell you something.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

That would be correct if math were based on wild assumptions.  But it isn’t.

You are familiar with math, correct? You need to plug things into the formula. The things you want to plug in are nothing but wild a$$ guesses. We do not know these things. We CANNOT know these things. So it’s just a way for you to try to confirm your own personal biases. 

Period. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

You are familiar with math, correct? You need to plug things into the formula. The things you want to plug in are nothing but wild a$$ guesses. We do not know these things. We CANNOT know these things. So it’s just a way for you to try to confirm your own personal biases. 

Period. 

What things have I plugged into what formulas?

18 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sheldon and sticking your fingers in your ears singing lalala > YouTube, books, peer reviewed studies, observations of the cosmos, basic logic and math?

You've got me there.

image.jpeg.988b86e41fdc8ee0fb6c0c2311d6823e.jpeg

I did get you. And it was too easy.

Try not being a huge hypocrite and you might have a productive conversation.

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I did get you. And it was too easy.

Try not being a huge hypocrite and you might have a productive conversation.

For starters on the productive conversation, how about you post one thought/opinion that uses physics, math or even just good reasoning on something that points to the existence or potential existence of communicative/intelligent alien species?

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

For starters on the productive conversation, how about you post one thought/opinion that uses physics, math or even just good reasoning on something that points to the existence or potential existence of communicative/intelligent alien species?

I love that you're desperate for me to talk to you about this stuff and you want my attention. I'm truly flattered. We're just in two different places right now and I can't give you the attention you deserve. It's not you, it's me.

• Haha (+1) 1