UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

On 6/13/2023 at 11:20 AM, Captain Caveman said:

Watched a documentary called "Curse of the Man Who Sees UFOs" and it was great

As much (or more) about an eccentric guy as it is about UFOs, but there's some interesting / unexplained footage as well

Good doc. That guy is the most annoying type of person. Films an aircraft or planet in the night sky and freaks out.

13 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Good doc. That guy is the most annoying type of person. Films an aircraft or planet in the night sky and freaks out.

Are you unhappy he made too much noise?

Be glad you didn’t have to do his laundry.  😋

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

There was a lot of footage that seemed pretty innocuous, but he did have some footage that seemed harder to explain.  I did not find him annoying, I appreciated his enthusiasm.

12 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

There was a lot of footage that seemed pretty innocuous, but he did have some footage that seemed harder to explain.  I did not find him annoying, I appreciated his enthusiasm.

Not in my opinion. The crop circle was the only interesting, mysterious thing. But those can usually be easily debunked if someone seriously investigates them.

The guy is seemingly unaware that planets are visible sometimes, not just stars, has no understanding of point of reference, and shows a lack of depth perception in a lot of his videos.

The portrait of the person, or type of person, is what gives the doc it's quality.

And it really is a good look at this weird subculture.

8 hours ago, boyst said:

Do we find the Titanic submarine before the alien craft?

Almost impossible is a higher number than mathematically impossible so yes.  Unfortunately it will probably be too late and may be many years before they find that sub.  

1 minute ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Debris confirmed to be from the exterior hull of the Titan submarine has been found.  Was the debris caused by a collision with an underwater UFO?  US Navy vessels were involved in the "search."  How did they get there so quickly?  I smell a government cover up.

THE TRUTH IS DOWN THERE ! !

F is for floating now?

• 2 weeks later...