Takeo to The Chargers

One of my all-time favorite Bills.

Was thrilled to come here, happy to play here, and never said a bad thing on his way out… and like his name translates to, he was a "Great Warrior."

All the best to TKO. Super solid guy.

Hated to see his Bills career end the way it did. I really hope he gets a chance to go to the playoffs with SD. If memory serves me correctly he's never been on a playoff team.

How is this Bills news?
Well its bills news because the chargers have some ILB's that could be replacements for POZ......

I like Brandon Siler

Exactly. Kevin Burnett, Stephen Cooper, & Brandon Moore, as well. Shawne Merriman said that he'd be trying to recruit some of his former team mates to come to the Bills. Maybe Nix reaches out to his past SD connections.

One of my all-time favorite Bills.

Was thrilled to come here, happy to play here, and never said a bad thing on his way out… and like his name translates to, he was a "Great Warrior."

All the best to TKO. Super solid guy.

It will be nice to see him playing live again when I go out for the Chargers/Bills game. Love that guy. But have to hope he doesn't have a great day when I'm there.

Hated to see his Bills career end the way it did. I really hope he gets a chance to go to the playoffs with SD. If memory serves me correctly he's never been on a playoff team.

I believe he was trying to tackle Vick and just got his leg planted in the turf. He was arguably the best OLB in football at that point. IT has taken away but he has become a very solid ILB. Good for Spikes because he seems like a great guy.

I don't think any of us could have watched him struggle after the injury. Much like Sam Cowart. Ya both played again but were NEVER the same fearsome player as before the injury. Frankly I'm shocked that TKO is still playing and just signed a four year deal. Good for him though :thumbsup: Will always love him.