Poz signs with Jax, 6 years $7.5M/year reported

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our starting Inside LB signed with someone else.

It creates a hole....

Starting LB who struggled playing the 3-4 last season... And we drafted a possible replacement(Sheppard) and have Batten, who is a ?. Like I previously stated its not really a hole. We would need to add maybe another ILB for depth.

Why are people happy that he left? Who exactly on this roster is better than him at this point?

I for one am pissed that he is gone. I am sick of losing better players on our team. Lost some faith here in the bills management. Not a good start to the season at all.

Barnett is older and more injury prone. If healthy great. My complaint with Poz leaving it's another high draft choice that is wasted.

Actually, it's two high draft choices wasted, a 2 and a 3. Thanks Marv. :thumbdown:

Oh this brings up so many questions....

How much did we offer him? We supposedly tried "hard" to keep him. So he left even though we were throwing money at him? What does it say about our organization that our defensive playcaller didn't want to come back even with a fat contract? What does it say about the Bills that they were throwing money at a guy that didn't want to stay AND, at least in the opinion of the peanut gallery here, is injury prone and wasn't even that good?

Poz was a great person to have here , but he wasn't going to turn this defense around. Poz was a 2nd rounder and we counted on him right away, why can't we count on a 3rd rounder from another good football school who's going to be playing behind dareus and kyle williams and a better dline? Bills will replace him with a fa lb to play next to davis/ sheppard. Imo, bills dline will be better then jags dline, so poz might just be spinning his wheels, too bad, he might have been real good behind them, someone elses turn.

I have mixed emotions on this. I think Poz is an okay linebacker, but he never seemed to play up to his potential in Buffalo. How much would you spend on him?

I would just straight up give someone else a chance. He will never be that good only solid and we might as well see if someone can become a leader or atleast good at that spot. He doesn't have the tools