Rick Perry (STAY AWAY FROM THIS CANDIDATE)

If Rick Perry, current govenor of Texas, runs for President, just say NO. This guy makes Sarah Palin look credible. I challenge you to do research on Rick Perry before taking him seriously. Sorry to get political, but the thought of this man obtaining the oval office is scary! In Texas, they call him "He who must not be named"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you are a sane Republican you should welcome Perry getting in as he will split the crazy vote with Bachmann - right now you have Huntsman and Pawlenty spliting the dull but sane vote from Romney.

I ultimately see a Romney-Bachman ticket.

I challenge you to do research on Barack Obama before taking him seriously.

No need for research. If you were merely awake these past 2-1/2 years, that's all you need. <_<

Actually if you are a sane Republican you should welcome Perry getting in as he will split the crazy vote with Bachmann - right now you have Huntsman and Pawlenty spliting the dull but sane vote from Romney.

I'll take your Perry and Bachmann and raise you a Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Talk about a nut job!

I ultimately see a Romney-Bachman ticket.

I've been saying that since before the 2010 midterms

I'll take your Perry and Bachmann and raise you a Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Talk about a nut job!

Wasserman-Shultz and Palin, now there's some political mud wrestling worth watching :devil:

Bachmann would be a bad choice for Romney as VP. Sure, the hard right will coalesce around this ticket, but its the independents that decidethe outcomes of the elections, and by the time the media is done with her, she will be caricatured as Sarah lite, therefore ruining Romney's chances at becoming the next president.

With Rubio, Romney wins hands down.

Just for ***** and giggles, please tell me whats "crazy" about Bachman?

Not knowing anything about the guy at all, let me just say that on the surface, Rick Perry just looks and acts weird. Like he'd be the guy picked to play the politician in a Stanley Kubrick film.

Right now my top two would be...

1. Christie

2. Palin

Before you get on me about Palin, just note that to this date the liberal media has found zero evidence of her being an idiot after the scrubbing of 25,000 emails of the former governor. She is the epitome of the anti-Obama candidate.

Bachmann would be a bad choice for Romney as VP. Sure, the hard right will coalesce around this ticket, but its the independents that decidethe outcomes of the elections, and by the time the media is done with her, she will be caricatured as Sarah lite, therefore ruining Romney's chances at becoming the next president.

With Rubio, Romney wins hands down.

I think Romney is just another lifelong political hack. Rubio would definitely get the hispanic vote mobilized and probably appeal to younger Republicans, conservatives and independents. I don't believe Rubio is going to be on the ticket and if Romney is the best the Republicans can do, they're going to lose the election and deservedly so.

I think Romney is just another lifelong political hack. Rubio would definitely get the hispanic vote mobilized and probably appeal to younger Republicans, conservatives and independents. I don't believe Rubio is going to be on the ticket and if Romney is the best the Republicans can do, they're going to lose the election and deservedly so.

I disagree completely