supplemental draft

supplemental draft this year will in include possibly 5 top players .. how high of pick would you use on pryor? i think both of clemson's top rbs and ohio state ot are among those entering this yrs supplemental.i believe around 15 to 20 players are possible ,,,,,

crazy year !

gailey has been quoted many times as saying that the future of the game is with athletic quarterbacks. so maybe its not too far of a stretch for the bills to be that team that stretches in the first/second round for him

If Pryor wasn't in the situation he was in and came out to enter this years draft, he would have garnered 2nd round consideration. Because of his situation I think it cost him a couple rounds in the supplemental draft and should be about a 4th round grade. We have to consider that most of the teams that needed a QB addressed their situation in this years draft. This will not only obviously limit Pryor's opportunities, but it also reduced his value. I personally believe he will be a 5-6 round guy now, but at the same time I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he could be taken in the 3rd for a team that believes in him. I highly doubt anyone will or will have to use a 2nd round or higher pick to get him.

If Mike Adams, Ohio State OT, is in the supplemental draft I'd definitely give up a 4th round pick for him. Perhaps even a 3rd. Perhaps a 7th for Pryor.

That is my thinking to Ghost....I am seeing that this OT had first round potential. I would give up a 4th for him and consider that a real bargain.

Dont know if I would go for Prior.

If Mike Adams, Ohio State OT, is in the supplemental draft I'd definitely give up a 4th round pick for him. Perhaps even a 3rd. Perhaps a 7th for Pryor.

I predict Adams is going to be taken by the *New England Patriots. He'd be worth taking as early as our RD2, There were many indications before he earned his 5-game suspension for the upcoming season that he'd have gone that early, and possibly as early as RD1#28.

I predict Adams is going to be taken by the *New England Patriots. He'd be worth taking as early as our RD2, There were many indications before he earned his 5-game suspension for the upcoming season that he'd have gone that early, and possibly as early as RD1#28.

I would give up a 3rd for him. he has either left tackle or right tackle starter written all over him.

The bills might not go that way though...they may decide to pick up a free agent.

Pryor's not going to go for less than a 2nd IMO. Somebody will take a flyer on him.

Wanna place a wager?

I'd give a 3rd for Adams. A 7th for Pryor, though he'll probably be gone by then. I wouldn't be upset if we took Adams with a 2nd or pryor with a 6th.

bills_red: are you sure about that? I thought it meant you already used your pick for that round that you selected a player in the supplemental draft. So if a player is taken in the 1st rd of a supplemental draft the team that did the drafting has already used their 1st round pick when the next draft arrives in April. Anyone know for sure?

gailey has been quoted many times as saying that the future of the game is with athletic quarterbacks. so maybe its not too far of a stretch for the bills to be that team that stretches in the first/second round for him

Pryor may be athletic, but I'm not too sure how smart he is. I saw a lot of him on TV - his stats were padded when they played some small schools

remember if you take a player in say round 3 you give up your 2nd next year, pick someone in round 5 you give up your 4th in the draft next year, just an fyi.

thats patently untrue.

although you seem to grasp the rough guide for value if you trade picks during the draft with another team.

bills_red: are you sure about that? I thought it meant you already used your pick for that round that you selected a player in the supplemental draft. So if a player is taken in the 1st rd of a supplemental draft the team that did the drafting has already used their 1st round pick when the next draft arrives in April. Anyone know for sure?

You have to give your first round pick THIS year to the NewenGland Patsies*.

He's wrong. If you give up a second round pick for this year's supplemental draft then you give up a second round pick in the next draft.