Anybody watching women's world cup?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been trying to find the games. Thanks for the info Gringo.

All the matches are on ESPN or ESPN2.

XM radio 207.

USA vs. Brazil on Sunday at 11AM.

The Brazillian star is Marta.

Thanks Lew. I hope it will be an entertaining match with our women victorious. Now important question. Is Marta hot?

She's on the WNY Flash - she's not really hot, but of course, she's got a very tight body.....Somehow she gets paid $500K a year to play here. I don't know how they make that money up.

The one who is really hot from the Flash is USA player and future superstar - Alex Morgan:

The one in the middle

She's on the WNY Flash - she's not really hot, but of course, she's got a very tight body.....Somehow she gets paid $500K a year to play here. I don't know how they make that money up.

The one who is really hot from the Flash is USA player and future superstar - Alex Morgan:

The one in the middle

Hope Solo (US goalkeeper) is SMOKING hot. As is most of the Swedish women's team (DUH!)

I'm a leg guy, so these girls really work for me, but is there any reason why soccer players are almost always really flat chested. Mia Hamm and others from the '99 team I really noticed. And, now I notice it with Alex Morgan and others this year.

Here's two examples of Alex (but she still looks smokin' hot to me):

Alex 1

Alex 2

Hope Solo (US goalkeeper) is SMOKING hot. As is most of the Swedish women's team (DUH!)

She's a badass, too. :thumbsup:

I'm a leg guy, so these girls really work for me, but is there any reason why soccer players are almost always really flat chested.

They work out, a lot. Chests are fat, and the more you work out, the less fat you have. Here's a safe for work Q/A about how to reduce chest fat...

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-reduce-breast-size.html

They work out, a lot. Chests are fat, and the more you work out, the less fat you have. Here's a safe for work Q/A about how to reduce chest fat...

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-reduce-breast-size.html

I never thought I'd see this:

Workout Questions - Best Exercises To Reduce Breast Size

I'm pretty sure you can google all day and not find a question about what is the best exercise to reduce your penis size.

Watching the Germany/Japan match. Is it just me or is Germany's number 18 Garefrekas (sp?) not wearing a sports bra or does she just have nips that can cut thru steel?

She's not a striking lady but some of her fräulein teamates are pretty cute.

Edited by Pilsner

Watching the Germany/Japan match. Is it just me or is Germany's number 18 Garefrekas (sp?) not wearing a sports bra or does she just have nips that can cut thru steel?

She's not a striking lady but some of her fräulein teamates are pretty cute.

:lol: