If you could Cherry pick any two players from the NFL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeMarcus Ware and Jake Long

Aaron Rodgers and Andre Johnson. I know you said no quarterbacks, but it is relatively dumb to even consider excluding the most important position on the team, unless you are just that in love with Fitz and it would hurt your feelings.

Aaron Rodgers and Andre Johnson. I know you said no quarterbacks, but it is relatively dumb to even consider excluding the most important position on the team, unless you are just that in love with Fitz and it would hurt your feelings.

No it's just QB fills a slot automatically with predicable names. I am more interested in other positions.

Willis-best LB in the game

how the helll do you spell Asoughma? Him. The good thing about him is that he's a free agent and if there's a raised minimum salary cap in the new cba then the bills can just pay him more than any other cb in history and make him a Bill for life. ;-)

Willis-best LB in the game

how the helll do you spell Asoughma? Him. The good thing about him is that he's a free agent and if there's a raised minimum salary cap in the new cba then the bills can just pay him more than any other cb in history and make him a Bill for life. ;-)

Archie's second son & the dude with the island...what's his name?...starts with an R. Even though you said no QB's, that's the two I would pick. There are no rules in this fantasy!

Why would you try to get those guys killed behind our line?

Why would you try to get those guys killed behind our line?

You said "guys"...as in plural. So you think our line would protect Revis if we had him?

I don't want to change his position. And Manning can handle a rush. He's lightning fast with his decisions in case you haven't noticed.

No QB's. Firm, no dreamers or tire kickers. Rest wide open.

OK Jim...it's your fantasy. Then I'll take Revis as I stated, & Matthews

Edited by Enuf-is-Enuf