Buffalo Favored in only 4 games...

MClem06

My link

You gotta love this. We are 4 point underdogs against Cincinnati??? That's incredible. I've learned my lesson about betting on these types of games on the Bills as anyone who has ever bet on them. So in an effort to hope the Bills turn things around this season I will not be placing any bets on them at ALL this year. That's my contribution to the Bill's faithful. This list of teams that are supposedly better than us this year has got to fire this team up. We are going to sweep the dolphins this year but can we beat the pats and jets in at least one game? That would put us at 4-4 in the division games which would at least get us out of the laughable category...

Can't wait to see Dareus B**ch Slap Brady this season, hopefully more than once.

The Cinci game jumped out at me when I read that this morning. Don't we always beat them, regardless of where we play?

The other game that jumped out at me was the fact that the oddsmaker in question has the Bills-Jets home game in December as a pick 'em game. That seems a bit generous towards the Bills.

Can't wait for everything to get started.

My link

You gotta love this. We are 4 point underdogs against Cincinnati??? That's incredible. I've learned my lesson about betting on these types of games on the Bills as anyone who has ever bet on them. So in an effort to hope the Bills turn things around this season I will not be placing any bets on them at ALL this year. That's my contribution to the Bill's faithful. This list of teams that are supposedly better than us this year has got to fire this team up. We are going to sweep the dolphins this year but can we beat the pats and jets in at least one game? That would put us at 4-4 in the division games which would at least get us out of the laughable category...

Can't wait to see Dareus B**ch Slap Brady this season, hopefully more than once.

Queue the "you have to win to get respect" response. That being said I get what you are saying. The Bills certainly showed some growth at the end of last year and you would really think we are going to be a better team this year.

I also know I had that mentality going from 2009 to 2010, where I was for sure we would be a better team. I don't think there is any guarantee from one year to another. We shall see (I hope).

The other game that jumped out at me was the fact that the oddsmaker in question has the Bills-Jets home game in December as a pick 'em game. That seems a bit generous towards the Bills.

Man that's crazy that we play the Jets three times this year and the Dolphins only once.

I suspect that these two items are related...

Gotta love that top notch reporting by Bob Matthews. And by the way -- who in their right mind would have thought the Bills would be favored in more than a few games anyway? There's no national buzz about this team, and they were 4-12 a year ago.

Talk about a waste of column space.

The Cinci game jumped out at me when I read that this morning. Don't we always beat them, regardless of where we play?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Bengals have beat the Bills since the '88 AFC title game.

Gotta love that top notch reporting by Bob Matthews. And by the way -- who in their right mind would have thought the Bills would be favored in more than a few games anyway? There's no national buzz about this team, and they were 4-12 a year ago.

Talk about a waste of column space.

I don't know what you're talking about-

"Many pro football fans in western New York expect the 2011 Buffalo Bills to avoid their version of The Dirty Dozen and end their playoff-less streak at 11 years."

Everyone I know fully expects the Bills to make the playoffs this year.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I don't know what you're talking about-

"Many pro football fans in western New York expect the 2011 Buffalo Bills to avoid their version of The Dirty Dozen and end their playoff-less streak at 11 years."

Everyone I know fully expects the Bills to make the playoffs this year.

I don't think I know anyone who believes this. Hopes for it yes, but believes it no.

We're concerned about points spreads when there hasn't been a practice and might not even be a season?

Actually, concern is probably too strong a word. The original poster seemed a bit concerned… maybe borderline perturbed.

Exactly. Who gives a sh-t. Training camp hasn't started and people are bitching about who's favored? wallbash.gif

Again, maybe one person was bitching.

So now the people (person) bitching about the point spread is outnumbered by the people bitching about the the person bitching about the point spread.

:)

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Bengals have beat the Bills since the '88 AFC title game.

Pretty sure you're corect on this. BTW, WE WUZ ROBBED in that game!:angry:

Not like we'd have beat Montana & the 49er's though...

Actually, concern is probably too strong a word. The original poster seemed a bit concerned… maybe borderline perturbed.

Again, maybe one person was bitching.

So now the people (person) bitching about the point spread is outnumbered by the people bitching about the the person bitching about the point spread.

:)

That's what we do here!! :D

Man that's crazy that we play the Jets three times this year and the Dolphins only once.

Noticed that.

It just shows that the NFL and world is against us, since we usually beat Miami at least once they are now taking that game away and making us play the Jets 3 times so we lose 3 division games!

We always beat Cinci.

We rarely beat Tennessee (But they are a mess now with QB coache etc-we should win that one...)