So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Chef Jim

You !@#$tards still can't get rid of me, though...

Yeah, but at this point you're just background noise. We wouldn't notice you until you're gone and that constant droning went away. Then it would just seem awfully quiet around here.

Yeah, but at this point you're just background noise. We wouldn't notice you until you're gone and that constant droning went away. Then it would just seem awfully quiet around here.

That's me. A mild, annoying chronic illness. I'm the hay fever of TSW.

That's me. A mild, annoying chronic illness. I'm the hay fever of TSW.

Let's try something more serious ... Lupus, high blood pressure .... Something more life threatening.

Is there a message board clairitin we can take to make the day go by easier?

It's never lupus.

And I haven't killed anyone recently...

I was thinking more along the lines of NSU.

Welcome back Chef. Er, ah, well, ah um... goodbye. Maybe you could use some food stamps to get you some more booze. I think pBills has some extras he could send ya.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump because Chef's back. Everybody give Chef your best welcome over in one of the PPP threads he's active in, and make sure you throw in your political opinion too!

And don't forget to give him some advice!

Bump because Chef's back. Everybody give Chef your best welcome over in one of the PPP threads he's active in, and make sure you throw in your political opinion too!

And don't forget to give him some advice!

As I predicted, I was able to lure him out of hiding...turns out, I didn't miss him as much as I thought I would.... :devil: