Jasper photo

so i live in Mt. juliet, tn.. home of Michael Jasper (who i shall.. heretofore refer to as Mt. Jasper... feel free to join in)

took my daughter to lowes and walmart today... looking especially grungy and hillbillian in my cut-off bills training camp shirt from circa de 1955. whilst seated at the mcdonalds counter inside the walmart, i look out to the register and there's a massive human being checking out. i asked the guy with him... "is that michael jasper?".. "uh huh" he said. this guy says something to michael and michael looks over at me and i point to my shirt... "go bills!"... "heeeey, man!".. "i gotta go say hi to this guy!" he says. so he walks over to me and i tell him i'm looking forward to him retiring tom brady this year and he laughed.. "thanks man" he says. "what's your little girls name?" "ronni" is say.. "oh hey ronni" he says... (my daughter then pulls out her barbie camera that's been sitting on the counter.."say cheese!" she says. michael laughs. i asked him for a photo and he says "sure". snap. we exchange pleasantries and we move on.

really nice guy. i didn't ask him to come say hi to me, it was all on him. very cool. even more excited to watch his progress now..... assuming there's a season. thought i'd share. enjoy.

oh, and i really liked how he made this 6'3" 255 lb guy look like a 'lil fella.

http://cl.ly/1c0c1U2E2X1B303g132n

Edited by nashvillebills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for clarification, he wasn't at mcdonalds. i was. (now the 255 lbs makes sense?) he was checking out at the walmart. one of those mcdonalds inside the walmart where the little bar looks out into the registers. nope.. he walked right on by the mcdonalds.. surprisingly he looked really fit. we've all heard the stories of him being you know.. 450 to 380 or whatever.. in my estimation he was probably 340-350 max.

for clarification, he wasn't at mcdonalds. i was. (now the 255 lbs makes sense?) he was checking out at the walmart. one of those mcdonalds inside the walmart where the little bar looks out into the registers. nope.. he walked right on by the mcdonalds.. surprisingly he looked really fit. we've all heard the stories of him being you know.. 450 to 380 or whatever.. in my estimation he was probably 340-350 max.

A little wishful thinking? he looked way bigger than 350, he made you look like 155 :P .

Hard to tell from just an above-waist shot, but I'd bet he's still in the mid-to-low 370 range. Should have just asked him, since he's been so open about his weight loss. And cute daughter, BTW.

Edited by Doc

Very Cool !! I think this guy is going to be a huge part of the Bills D for years to come , from all the things i've read on or about the guy he seems to be a natural at the NT position .

My personal thought is & i will officially go on record saying this guy will be our next Ted Washington . Natural size , strength , athletic , with great feet & a guy that has something to prove what more can you ask for ? Sounds like a Bills player to me !!