Best player nickname I've read on the Wall...

eball

ABrohmination. Don't remember where I saw it, but it made me laugh out loud. Classic.

That probably is the best. I also thought, "Blood" Spiller was pretty good.

Still, the funniest post I ever read on this board was a few months ago. A poster accused the Bills of passing over good black players due to racism. Another poster answered (in a serious manner) that the Bills pass on talented players of ALL races.

Talk about bittersweet. :D:angry:

ABrohmination. Don't remember where I saw it, but it made me laugh out loud. Classic.

Every time I see mention of Fitzgibbons I laugh... even though I recognize the ridiculousness/stupidity of it. Maybe that is ultimately why I think it is funny. Boo, me.

That probably is the best. I also thought, "Blood" Spiller was pretty good.

Still, the funniest post I ever read on this board was a few months ago. A poster accused the Bills of passing over good black players due to racism. Another poster answered (in a serious manner) that the Bills pass on talented players of ALL races.

Talk about bittersweet. :D:angry:

I remember that one, laughed for days everytime I thought of it. I am not sure if it saddens me or makes me proud to have the same sense of humor as you.

I remember that one, laughed for days everytime I thought of it. I am not sure if it saddens me or makes me proud to have the same sense of humor as you.

:D Actually, it makes me proud to be such a loyal fan.

And think about it....we passed on Ngata, Mangold, and Branden Albert. When it comes to first round picks, the Bills don't care what color a player is. The important things are that they either lack talent, play at a position where they lack need, or both.

I hope Dareus breaks this sad, insane pattern. :beer:

:D Actually, it makes me proud to be such a loyal fan.

And think about it....we passed on Ngata, Mangold, and Branden Albert. When it comes to first round picks, the Bills don't care what color a player is. The important things are that they either lack talent, play at a position where they lack need, or both.

I hope Dareus breaks this sad, insane pattern. :beer:

Amen! There sure is a pattern lately with the Bills' draft picks and it has nothing to do with skin color-and it hasn't been good.