I would like to apologize for early week...

SDS

every now and then it is easy to forget we are all on the same side and want the same things - a place to chat with other fans and a SB victory.

I'm crossing my fingers that a lot of technical good came out of this and that our maximum capacity is set at a much higher level. I still have a few items to implement/fix, but I'm encouraged so far.

So I extend my apologies to anyone who was slighted earlier in the week. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and we'll see you here on Sunday!

every now and then it is easy to forget we are all on the same side and want the same things - a place to chat with other fans and a SB victory.

I'm crossing my fingers that a lot of technical good came out of this and that our maximum capacity is set at a much higher level.  I still have a few items to implement/fix, but I'm encouraged so far.

So I extend my apologies to anyone who was slighted earlier in the week.  I hope everyone has a nice weekend and we'll see you here on Sunday!

164933[/snapback]

Got out early and had a few beers, huh? Gotta love the season to be jolly.

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

IMO you have nothing to apologize for, if only because the amount of patience and dedication you've exhibited over the years is far, far more than I'm capable of.

I'm crossing my fingers that a lot of technical good came out of this and that our maximum capacity is set at a much higher level.  I still have a few items to implement/fix, but I'm encouraged so far.

So I extend my apologies to anyone who was slighted earlier in the week.  I hope everyone has a nice weekend and we'll see you here on Sunday!

164933[/snapback]

We all agree, we're here for one reason. Bill's talk. Good move. Thanks.

BTW, Should I wait till Tuesday to come by the wall? :P:devil:

Go Bill's :D

Sounds to me like you guys have to plan two TBD tailgate parties at the Ralph a season. One at the beginning, and one towards the end. Seems like by the end of the season, everyone turns on each other here(has alot to do with the Bills play in recent years). Another party to look forward to at the end of the season is the ticket to world peace!

YOu have nothing to apologise for. Someone who bitches about the server probably doesn't know what it is like to be involved in IT. Besides this is a free place to hang out. Anyone who bitches about a free service has serious issues.

164933[/snapback]

To steal Rich's line:

Who are you?

Scott, please. I am glad that you let me post here. Although my donations were not very large, I stand ready to send another check. I suggest a fund raiser before the draft.

In any event, save your apology. I am sorry to have ever been a pest to you. Please accept my eternal thanks for what you have built, and the friendships this site has enabled me to make.

YOu have nothing to apologise for.  Someone who bitches about the server probably doesn't know what it is like to be involved in IT.  Besides this is a free place to hang out.  Anyone who bitches about a free service has serious issues.

164979[/snapback]

Yeah. I flip burgers for a living. You want some fries with that? :devil:

There comes a time when we need a certain call

When the world must come together as one

There are people dying

Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life

The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day

That someone, somehow will soon make a change

We're all a part of God's great big family

And the truth - you know love is all we need

( CHORUS )

We are the world, we are the children

We are the ones who make a brighter day

so let's start giving

There's a choice we're making

We're saving our own lives

It's true we'll make a better day

Just you and me

Well, send'em you your heart

So they know that someone cares

And their lives will be stronger and free

As God has shown us

By turning stone to bread

And so we all must lend a helping hand

( REPEAT CHORUS )

When you're down and out

There seems no hope at all

But if you just believe

There's no way we can fall

Well, well, well, let's realize

That one change can only come

When we stand together as one

( REPEAT CHORUS AND FADE )

End result, at least as it is for now, is that the board works better. Thank you, Scott, for getting there. At the same time, if this is your home there is nothing wrong with questioning Dad. One reaps what they sew. If you're going to be the guru, do it in a practical manner. I don't know computers, but that doesn't mean I'm a moron, either.

165005[/snapback]

For $616 Dollars I could probably get you your ban. :devil: