Shows your spouse tries to get you to watch with THEM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the top 2 or 3 funniest shows on television. If I was "forced" to watch this I would be pleased.... now Parenthood on the other hand. :wallbash:

Funnier Shows That I Like To Watch:

- 30 rock

- Daily Show

- Colbert Report

- Parks & Rec

- Office

- South Park

- Community

- Archer

Funnier Shows That I Like To Watch:

- 30 rock

- Daily Show

- Colbert Report

- Parks & Rec

- Office

- South Park

- Community

- Archer

- 30 rock-- Very Funny

- Daily Show-- never watch

- Colbert Report-- never watch

- Parks & Rec-- Damned funny if just for Ron Swanson

- Office-- Used to be, my son watches it and I usually find myself asking when this stopped being funny

- South Park-- I'm over this

- Community-- Got too weird

- Archer-- One of the best on television. Completely original!

My wife tried to get me into the following, Glee, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, House, Super natural, Bones, and Castle. The only ones that I got into were Bones and Castle. I tried to get her into Southpark, Tosh.0, NFL, and NASCAR. She didn't get any of them. :censored:

That's because those are the only two from your list that are worth watching, IMO. I don't see what the hype is over Glee. It's one of the most annoying shows out there. Grey's Anatomy has done too many things this season that ticked me off so it's trash. Though I wasn't really ever a avid watcher.

Please explain.

It's the whole, "lets wrap our writing up into what we think is a profound higher meaning and spoon feed it to our audience by adding some serious music and having our narrator talk about it" routine that I hate.

Idol (friggin smoochfest this year. Watched maybe an hour the whole season)

Don't Forget the Lyrics (watchable with Wayne Brady, putrid with McGrath.....what a schlub)

L&O (now I like 'em)

NASCAR (take the air off his bumper and send him into the WALL, baybee!)

Sex & the City (NO effing way although Kim Cattral is SO mamacita)

It's the whole, "lets wrap our writing up into what we think is a profound higher meaning and spoon feed it to our audience by adding some serious music and having our narrator talk about it" routine that I hate.

Are we talking about the same show? Modern Family?

I think you are thinking of something else...I don't watch it every week, but there is no narrator, and honestly, I don't think they have any music at all...it is shot "Office" style. Ed O'Neil? Sophia Vergara?

Edited by Buftex

Are we talking about the same show? Modern Family?

Obviously not.

The Fabulous Beekman Boys... :wallbash: not that there's anything wrong with that. <_<

:lol: my wife liked that show until they started killing animals ... I know I lose my man card for this but she got me hooked on Jersey housewives ... new one is not very good ... talk about estrogen overload ....

I've been through them all. The OC, Grey's, Glee, Friday Night Lights, Real Housewives of <fill in the blank>, The Girls Next Door, The Kardashians, and God only knows how many episodes of Rachel Rae I had to sit through. On the bright side I got a lot of reading done while those shows were on.