Shows your spouse tries to get you to watch with THEM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife always tries to get me to watch Greys Anatomy. I cant stand that show

<_< grow a set <_<

Oh, I did watch Glee last night. :lol: Wifey was plenty POed that 95% of the show was preempted because of the severe weather.

She's tried a few times to get me to watch some of the queer shows these guy here start threads about (American Idol-type nonsense).

But she's also found some very good ones that I would have missed; Breaking Bad and Entourage come to mind.

Oh, I did watch Glee last night. :lol: Wifey was plenty POed that 95% of the show was preempted because of the severe weather.

I would definitely rather watch people die in natural disasters than watch 'Glee'. I saw about 2 mintues of that once and it was the absolute dumbest thing I had ever seen. It was dumber than conner discussing politics.

Edited by KD in CT

I dont watch Greys Anatomy. I said she tries to get me to watch it lol I just go in the other room and watch something else.

I agree that Glee is the dumbest looking show I have ever seen.

I also meant to name the thread "Shows your spouse tries to get you to watch with THEM" so the ladies can post in this thread too. I just dont know how to edit my thread

I dont watch Greys Anatomy. I said she tries to get me to watch it lol I just go in the other room and watch something else.

I agree that Glee is the dumbest looking show I have ever seen.

I also meant to name the thread "Shows your spouse tries to get you to watch with THEM" so the ladies can post in this thread too. I just dont know how to edit my thread

:thumbsup: just yanking your chain...notice what I did with the whole Glee thingy?

Thread title edited.

I am a Glee fan have to admit..watch it every week with my daughter..wife hates it LOL.

Now, she tries to get me to watch Damages..have never seen it though.

Also, she wants to watch Chelsea Lately when she gets in bed..i want her to just turn the TV off. Although, that is a funny show

My wife tried to get me into the following, Glee, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, House, Super natural, Bones, and Castle. The only ones that I got into were Bones and Castle. I tried to get her into Southpark, Tosh.0, NFL, and NASCAR. She didn't get any of them. :censored:

Do I have the only marriage where once the kids go to bed(around 8 or so) I go down in the basement to watch a few innings of the Mets game(or something similar) & she stays upstairs & watches all her realty shows & such on the DVR? Half the time we do not even say goodnight to each other. After 10 years of marriage I kinda of like it like that. Of course it does have it's downside. I have not had sex with my wife in over a year. Oh well like in anything in life you take the good with the bad.

I would definitely rather watch people die in natural disasters than watch 'Glee'. I saw about 2 mintues of that once and it was the absolute dumbest thing I had ever seen.

I'd rather die in a natural disaster than watch Glee. It was like the worst possible cross between American Idol and Beverly Hills 90210.

It was dumber than conner discussing politics.

Careful... :ph34r:

My wife watches all those lame shows like Dancing with the stars and the Bachelor, but she knows better than to even think about asking me to watch with her.

Funny my wife actually asked me to watch the season finale of Dancing with the Stars with her last night. She came to her senses though and set me free to play Mortal Kombat online with a friend instead.