The Donald is thin skinned

Is this news? Trump is the thinnest skinned famous person I've ever seen. It's laughable to think that a guy who can't deal with even the slightest criticism or dissent would attempt to run for President (even as a publicity stunt).

The correspondence dinners have been going on for years...not sure what Trump expected, why he would even intend. I am starting to think David Letterman is right, Trump has no intention of running. He never has...

The correspondence dinners have been going on for years...not sure what Trump expected, why he would even intend. I am starting to think David Letterman is right, Trump has no intention of running. He never has...

Let us know when you figure it out.

Well, your people seem to be leaning toward him now....

Even you're not stupid enough to think that Trump leads the polls because he's a GOP front runner. He's leading polls because more and more Americans think our current president is an idiot, and since no one is allowed to call him an idiot (lest the Racers jump out yelling "You hate him because he's black,") it turns out Trump doesn't care if he's called a racist as long as you tune into his TV show on May 15th to hear his big announcement.

Anyone who can think outside a liberal talking point knows this. My bad for thinking that included you.

Even you're not stupid enough to think that Trump leads the polls because he's a GOP front runner. He's leading polls because more and more Americans think our current president is an idiot

And yet Obama will easily win re-election.

Now I'm going to channel Obi-Wan Kenobe here:

Who's the more foolish: The fool or the fool who follows him?

Even you're not stupid enough to think that Trump leads the polls because he's a GOP front runner. He's leading polls because more and more Americans think our current president is an idiot,

How'd that work out for John Kerry?