Picks 4 - 7

Here's who we should pick for the rest of the Draft:

4. Marcus Cannon RT 6'5" 360 (has treatable Lymphoma, had round two grade, road grader)

4. Mark Herzlich OLB 6'4" 250 (overcame cancer, was top ten player, when he gets back to full strength he will be a huge steal)

5. Rickey Elmore OLB 6'5" 255 ( more productive than Brooks Reed with 21.5 sacks over two years, Violent hands, Good strength and power, Nice bull rush, Good rip, swim and push-pull moves.)

6. Nathan Enderle QB 6' 240" ( very high football IQ, Calls many of Idaho's plays at the line of scrimmage, Played in a pro-style offense, Fitz needs a backup.)

7. Charlie Bryant DE 6'7" 320 (big space eater, strong at the point of attack, bull rusher)

7. Blaine Sumner NT 6'1" 340 (52 reps on bench, 1000 Lb squatter, Very explosive, drives lineman back into QB/RB, surprisingly agile, HIGH motor, relentless)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Would love to see us get Cannon ... the unknown here is the cancer revelation that just came out. The scariest words in the English language.

First and foremost, I'm sure we all wish him excellent care, victory over this aweful disease, a quick recovery, and a healthy life thereafter.

As I understand it, it's a 90% treatable perdiction for him. My sister-in-law had the same thing, and gave birth to three children after she was cured.

If he is truly that good, and the Bills do the homeowrk on the seriousness of his condition, it might be well worth the gamble

Lets pick them the rest of the way out. Their has to be a couple goodones out their. Our biggest need. Let them fight it out. The ones that don`t start stick them on special teams. Luke Stocker the only TE worth picking in a weak TE draft. I can hear it now Luke makes me Puke in Buff by fans. ACHO and Carter are left .Pick them both in the 4th. We need a pass rushing OLB.Later. I know its unreal but I like the Idea.

This is what the Steelers do. They draft lots of middle to late round LB's and somehow end up with some real gems. I'm ok with this crazy "nothing but LB" strategy, provided Nix has plans for addressing the RT and TE positions in free agency. We have the worst LB's in the NFL, which is unacceptable for a supposed 3-4 defense.

This is what the Steelers do. They draft lots of middle to late round LB's and somehow end up with some real gems. I'm ok with this crazy "nothing but LB" strategy, provided Nix has plans for addressing the RT and TE positions in free agency. We have the worst LB's in the NFL, which is unacceptable for a supposed 3-4 defense.

Exactly. We will find a gem somewhere. Luke makes me puke.Free agency the rest,like you said.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him go undrafted.

Um dude, every mock draft on this site has him going to us in the 4th. I'm sure NGU reports this back to the Bills brass. It is almost impossible with two 4th round picks that we fail to pick him.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him go undrafted.

I agree he is very over rated and small. But someone will draft him probably in the late 4th or 5th round. Hopefully not by us. I would rather see a small school high motor guy ala Moats get a shot at ILB.

Edited by VADC Bills

I agree he is very over rated and small. But someone will draft him probably in the late 4th or 5th round. Hopefully not by us. I would rather see a small school high motor guy ala Moats get a shot at ILB.

His height is not ideal, but not something that can't be overcome(see London Fletcher). If he can put on 10-15 pounds of muscle in his first two years, is he still too small(6'1" 240-245)?

PS The leading tackler among LB's in the NFL last year was 6'1" 245"...Jerrod Mayo

Edited by LabattBlue

Here's who we should pick for the rest of the Draft:

4. Marcus Cannon RT 6'5" 360 (has treatable Lymphoma, had round two grade, road grader)

4. Mark Herzlich OLB 6'4" 250 (overcame cancer, was top ten player, when he gets back to full strength he will be a huge steal)

5. Rickey Elmore OLB 6'5" 255 ( more productive than Brooks Reed with 21.5 sacks over two years, Violent hands, Good strength and power, Nice bull rush, Good rip, swim and push-pull moves.)

6. Nathan Enderle QB 6' 240" ( very high football IQ, Calls many of Idaho's plays at the line of scrimmage, Played in a pro-style offense, Fitz needs a backup.)

7. Charlie Bryant DE 6'7" 320 (big space eater, strong at the point of attack, bull rusher)

7. Blaine Sumner NT 6'1" 340 (52 reps on bench, 1000 Lb squatter, Very explosive, drives lineman back into QB/RB, surprisingly agile, HIGH motor, relentless)

I have been banging the Herzlich drum all season and think he could start for us in a year or 2. NO idea who blaine Sumner is but he sounds sweet. I would like OL help at RG or RT and some TEs, Stocker or J. Cameron from USC.

Um dude, every mock draft on this site has him going to us in the 4th. I'm sure NGU reports this back to the Bills brass. It is almost impossible with two 4th round picks that we fail to pick him.

BTW Crayonz, have you put the finishing touches on your mock draft?

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Didn't you have Casey Matthews going to the Bills with both 4th rounders?

Why would we want to draft an OT or Guard as our RG and RT position is sh*t? We have no offensive line depth and realy only two drafted players that start in Wood and Levitre. Guess drafting dbs has worked so well in the past keeping us last3rd in defensive stats the last 5 years or so so why not just keep doing the same thing?

Well I am disappointed we didnt go Stocker or Boling but That seems to go with Chans ideas. They telegraphed the Hairston selection too. Im really hoping they like Herzlich with this next pick. I dont want to lose him.