Who Does New England Take at 33

NE also needs an OLB? Do they take a guy we want. or do we not even take an OLB and go QB. I want more defense, guys to make immediate impact. With all our needs, no need to waste a pick imo on a QB that will sit. We need impact players now as we have no depth.

Guest three3

possibly ryan williams or brooks reed. i really think they trade the pick to a team looking for a qb or linebacker just to screw over their divisional foe, the buffalo bills. pretty smart on BB's behalf you have to admit.

draft the best players, make the scheme fit the players. thats Bowers if his knee passes our Docs eye. Bowers/dares/williams/carring. try running on that 40 front lol.

Even better, on 3rd and long you'd have Dareus and KW in the middle, with Bowers and Merriman coming off the edges. Nasty.

There's a prevailing assumption that we need an OLB. I'm not sure how or when this rumor started, but I wouldn't hold your collective breath, Bills nation. Between Kelsay, Moats, Merriman, and (yes) Maybin, it's not exactly a position of "need."

Well let's see, Kelsey sucks as an OLB, Moats just finished his rookie year, Merriman got hurt the first 10 minutes of Bills practice and Maybin is out getting weird haircuts.

Yeah its Solid and not a position of need. Put the Crack Pipe Down !

There's a prevailing assumption that we need an OLB. I'm not sure how or when this rumor started, but I wouldn't hold your collective breath, Bills nation. Between Kelsay, Moats, Merriman, and (yes) Maybin, it's not exactly a position of "need."

Well let's see, Kelsey sucks as an OLB, Moats just finished his rookie year, Merriman got hurt the first 10 minutes of Bills practice and Maybin is out getting weird haircuts.

I agree with your thoughts. Don't forget Batten and Coleman who could play both ILB and OLB. I would take Brooks Reed if he was there though. If Bowers is gone that is.

possibly ryan williams or brooks reed. i really think they trade the pick to a team looking for a qb or linebacker just to screw over their divisional foe, the buffalo bills. pretty smart on BB's behalf you have to admit.

This.

They'll try to deal the pick to the Raiders because they probably know the Bills want Kaepernick. But if they don't get a deal they like, I assume they'll go with Ryan Williams.

did I just read that two times?

did I just read that two times?

and exactly who has a hold of the crack pipe

oh wait I should add a couple of exclamation points it will make my point sound better

OLB is a need but so is ILB, TE, OL, DB, QB - you don't miss the playoff 12 staright years and have limited hole. Trade back and try to pick up another draft pick.