Will ESPN or The NFL Network...Be Broadcasting from our Warroom?

Someone please tell me Steve Young will not be there again for ESPN. Since I don't get NFL network I don't have a choice in the matter, and I remember during last year's draft I kept thinking "Why is Steve Young still talking?" Does anyone else remember the other guys like Tom Jackson getting visually annoyed at Steve Young last year? He kept interrupting everyone only to say something ridiculous or stupid himself.

Someone please tell me Steve Young will not be there again for ESPN. Since I don't get NFL network I don't have a choice in the matter, and I remember during last year's draft I kept thinking "Why is Steve Young still talking?" Does anyone else remember the other guys like Tom Jackson getting visually annoyed at Steve Young last year? He kept interrupting everyone only to say something ridiculous or stupid himself.

Just like the now unwatchable pre-game shows on all networks, ESPN just has to keep adding more talking heads to every program they air until they become nothing more than a contest of who can talk over everyone else the most.

They should go back to make it what made it great in the old days...Kiper and Berman at Radio City Music Hall. They can stick with the cutaway to the occasional remote from a teams headquarters.

Edited by LabattBlue