pick #34 direction poll

dgrid

58 members have voted

1. 1. which direction would you like to see the Bills go w/ #34 pick, assuming Miller is picked at #3?

• 3-4 DE (get the front 7 fixed, someone like Heyward etc...)
    • QB (someone to develop, Ponder, Dalton, Kaep...)
    • OT (best OT available, to help give Fitz a fair shot)
    • None of the above

I think trading back into the second round using our extra 4th as ammo would be a better way to pick up one of the second tier qbs. I don't know who I prefer as they all have things I like (daltons track record, mallets arm, ponders intangibles, kapes mobility, lockers athleticism) and things I hate (daltons and kapes lower level of competition, mallets character, ponders injuries, lockers inaccuracy). Therefore I would prefer a starter in the 2nd on the d line if we go miller in the first with 34. Conversely if the reports are true and dareus falls to us at 3 I wouldn't mind qb or lb at 34. Bottom line is the bills need d line from one of the first 2 picks to help the run d.

I voted None of the Above

At #34 go BPA, regardless of position

You go BPA but it's not regardless of position. I'd roll my eyes the Bills if they took a RB just because he was the BP on their board at the time (much like I did last year with the Spiller pick.)

You take the best guy available with a few exceptions (The Bills don't need a RB, G, K or a P at that spot even if they rate as the BPA - everything else is a go)