Leodis McKelvin told to go home...

Buftex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE the thought of McKelvin standing outside waiting for someone to come by and unlock the door only to have a big Walrussy guy with a bushy moustache and a tiny head say, "sorry son, ya gotta go home," then promptly shutting the door in his face, locking it, then closing the blinds.

LOVE the thought of McKelvin standing outside waiting for someone to come by and unlock the door only to have a big Walrussy guy with a bushy moustache and a tiny head say, "sorry son, ya gotta go home," then promptly shutting the door in his face, locking it, then closing the blinds.

McKelvin vs. Wally World. He is prolly trying to score a pellet gun as we speak.

Why are you giving Leodis a hard time? He wants to work out. Isn't that a good thing?

He probably just went there knowing he would be turned away. Makes him look good if he is showing up. But, it's sorta like calling someone you don't want to talk when you know they are not home - just so you can leave a message and fulfill your obligation.

or maybe McKelvin misunderstood what was told to him. Last time I checked, he doesn't have that great of a vokabularie.

LOL. Too funny. Should put that clip of Rambo on here from the last movie. Go Home!

Make fun of his vocabulary and intelligence all you want. This kids wants to play. He showed up to work at the earliest available opportunity. We should be applauding his ethic not ripping his public speaking ability. *sheesh*...Bills fans.

Maybe we don't deserve a good franchise if all we do is tool on people.

Edited by PDaDdy

Make fun of his vocabulary and intelligence all you want. This kids wants to play. He showed up to work at the earliest available opportunity. We should be applauding his ethic not ripping his public speaking ability. *sheesh*...Bills fans.

There is no way to know that. But I do agree that there is no point making fun of him for his vocab or intelligence. This report says, Brandon told him to take a hike

Somewhere there's a punch bowl begging for your turds.

Why are you giving Leodis a hard time? He wants to work out. Isn't that a good thing?

You think I am hard on him? What about the 3rd grade?

:thumbsup: First he has to deck the mascot across the face.

Lepdis is forever Clark Griswald to me now. I hope he didn't get Munsoned on the way home.

He probably just went there knowing he would be turned away. Makes him look good if he is showing up. But, it's sorta like calling someone you don't want to talk when you know they are not home - just so you can leave a message and fulfill your obligation.

Most of these guys have certain bonuses that kick in if they participate in workouts at the facility. Some of them are worth upwards of $500,000 for completing over 70% of the workouts.

It is far more likely that he showed up because his agent told him he needed to do so to be eligible for his bonus...

Somewhere there's a punch bowl begging for your turds.

As long as you drink from it.....

You think I am hard on him? What about the 3rd grade?

Lepdis is forever Clark Griswald to me now. I hope he didn't get Munsoned on the way home.

Kind of says it all doesn't it?