If Andre Reed's tweet has teeth

bluenews

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem with that is that the latest reports are that many teams are talking about trading up to the end of the first round to try to get Ponder. I doubt that Andre has any inside knowledge anyway. Obviously, Ponder played well at the Senior Bowl, so Chan undoubtedly has positive things to say about him. Doesn't mean they draft him. I just hope that if they are set on drafting Ponder that they don't freak out and waste picks to move up to get him.

Wow! I gotta believe he will go to the Dolphins so she can spend all year in that bikini. If Ponder and his girl came to Buffalo, they would have to double the fire extinguishers at the Ralph, she is freaking hot as you know where!

I think there is a very good chance he falls to the 2nd.....the shoulder injury concerns will cause that

Ponder's injuries from last season have all healed and the medical rechecks have all come back clean. His throwing arm is fine. He may drop because teams may think he's injury prone but not because they think he's still injured.

Holy Moly!!!

Been saying it for months now that Ponder at 34 shouldn't surprise anyone and that he'd be a solid pick. Also, getting to see his girlfriend at the Ralph wouldn't be too bad either.

agree, agree

Wow! I gotta believe he will go to the Dolphins so she can spend all year in that bikini. If Ponder and his girl came to Buffalo, they would have to double the fire extinguishers at the Ralph, she is freaking hot as you know where!

why, she has Lake Erie to swim in...