Adam Shefter's opinion

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very close to EXACTLY what I'd like to see on April 28th and 29th!! The only other way is Dareus and Reed back-to-back on Thursday/Friday. They NEED soooo much help up front and getting Dareus is the signature of this draft IF they get him.GO BILLS!!

I will note that Shefter says "Miller or Dareus in round one and MAYBE the best DL in round 2."

The "maybe" is important, compared to the OP's original comment.

But still, I'd be cool with this. Miller isnt my first choice, but its better than taking a CB, and if Miller is coupled with the best DL in round 2, at least a strong commitment to shoring up the defense is shown. And I can live with that.

the bills will draft Von miller or Dareus with our first pick and the best defensive linemen with our second pick.

My link

I am satisfied with this

RT @jsizzle215: What do u think bills best draft choices for first 2 rds are? ... Von Miller or Marcell Dareus, then the best DL in rd 2.

That's a question. Schefter gives his opinion. Come on dude...

If the Bills pick according to need, Shefter is right. Our biggest needs (franchise QB excepted), are DE and OLB.

Assuming the Bills have Dareus and Miller the top rated at their respective positions, it's likely we take one. It's nice to get your top ranked player that also fills a need.

GO BILLS!!!

Still worried about Miller. Besides the fact he's not a one year wonder, what separates him from Maybin? He's still very undersized.

The Miller and Maybin comparison is not only getting old, it's also very ignorant and completely baseless.

It's interesting that many of the posters that think the Miller/Maybin comparisons are legit, are the first ones to take umbrage with the Newton/Russell comparisons. Ironically, the ONLY comparison between Miller and Maybin is that both are African-American.

GO BILLS!!!

If we take Miller in the first we have to get a NT in the second. Nothing else makes sense. A QB in rd 2 does not help us half as much as a NT. However if Newton falls to us in the first and we grab him we have to take a NT in the 2nd and LBs in the 3rd and 4th. If we take Miller or Dareus then a NT in the second we could go for Copernicus in 3 or an OT.

Gotta say, I agree with Adam. Recent statements by the Chan favorable to Miller and talking about the need for a pass rusher lead me to believe that Miller is the man. It will be interesting to see what they do if they are both there. I would think they have to take the 320 pounder first