Official 2011 NBA Playoffs thread

ieatcrayonz

In case this didn't get posted and anybody needed even more reason to hate Lebron:

“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

Hey Lebron! Your mom boinked your teammate (Delonte West) and slapped around a parking valet, meanwhile the word is Rashard Lewis is putting the "Heat" to your wife. I may not own a paid-for Ferrari, but at least the women in my life are pretty normal. Your b****** be loco!

Edited by Heels20X6

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case this didn't get posted and anybody needed even more reason to hate Lebron:

“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

The only thing he left out of that first sentence was the word "pathetic" between same & life. You know he was thinking it.

lol

We have learned a lot about LeBron in the last year or so, none of it good.

So true. I honestly was really impressed with him when he came out of HS and I learned more about him. A few years ago it seemed like he was doing things on the court that I haven't seen since I don't know when...Magic Johnson? I liked him. Then you had the game when he seemed to "quit", followed eventually by "the decision", and his big "F-U" to Cleveland fans. I don't root for any Cleveland teams, but they are our blue-collar Great Lakes bothers, and I thought the way he bolted for Miami was pretty lame. Not that he doesn't have the right to play where he wants, but he could have done it in a more respectful manner than he did. Then all of a sudden you have him, Wade, and Bosh coming down on some platform out of the air, smoke everywhere, like Apollo Creed in Rocky IV. They acted like a championship was a given...not just one, but many. A dynasty. Well, the Mavs took one look at the dynasty and took a big 3-point crap on it!

I quote it all the time cause I love it...but I'll never forget Curtis Martin when he was with the Pats, and during an interview about Deion Sanders getting lit up on a punt return, Curtis quoted scripture and said, "He who humbles himself shall be exalted...and he who exalts himself shall be humbled." Haha, I love that...

On the other hand, how did that Marion guy ever make the team? I've seen him miss like four layups in the last few games and make some totally boneheaded turnovers....oh well, they won in spite of him.

Marion hit a lot of huge baskets for the Mavs when others were struggling during the series. He also guarded Lebron. I'd say he was a pretty huge part of the reason they won.

mmm...haha. To bad nobody took me up on it. Anyway I will read through the topic when I get a chance perhaps comment on the series now that it's over. You all know I'm a heat fan and talked **** so it's predictable what i would have to say at this point. Just wanted to post so nobody thought I was refusing to show my face. I still think this was a great season for the heat and still think they should be proud of the success they had, even if they didn't live up to the pressure they put on themselves and everyone else piled on to.

mmm...haha. To bad nobody took me up on it. Anyway I will read through the topic when I get a chance perhaps comment on the series now that it's over. You all know I'm a heat fan and talked **** so it's predictable what i would have to say at this point. Just wanted to post so nobody thought I was refusing to show my face. I still think this was a great season for the heat and still think they should be proud of the success they had, even if they didn't live up to the pressure they put on themselves and everyone else piled on to.

Congratulations on your team winning next year. I'm sure it will be fun.

Marion hit a lot of huge baskets for the Mavs when others were struggling during the series. He also guarded Lebron. I'd say he was a pretty huge part of the reason they won.

Really? I guess I must have missed those moments...glad to know he's not as worthless as I thought lol. I'm not sure it was the way LeBron was guarded that led to his suckage, though. Not saying Marion didn't do a good job, but LeBron was sucking plenty on his own.

This was a good question but some how some way the man that looks like Jim Carrey did.

Lebron James is still a very good player.....but the problem is that the NBA has biult him up into something he is not for pr purposes....

- He isn't a very good team mate.....he cant find the balance of taking over a game and deferring (this by the way is the reason why I believe this super powers heat team will never win the championship) they wont find the chemistry between the big 3 in order to beat a REAL team.

- Lebron has Kobe envy.....and before everyone jumps on Kobe with their snide comments I mean that Kobe is more loved outside of the US then any other player. In China Kobe is a god and Lebron cant stand it.

- There is a precidence of this happening before. In the Olympics with Kobe and Lebron were on the same team it was KOBE that bailed them out against Spain. Had they US Olympic team relied on Labron to win that game the same thing would have happened as these finals. Its the difference between a very good player and a PRESSURE player.

- And every once in a great while....the true Labron gets shown to the world and the NBA PR machine cant do anything about it....Labron is a self centered, egotistical, NON PRESSURE player......and you can actually forgive the first two as long as you dont have the third of that list.

I am actually happy for Dirk....who stayed with the Mavs through thick and thin and was always THE star for that team....and he got what he deserved in the end.

I am actually happy for Dirk....who stayed with the Mavs through thick and thin and was always THE star for that team....and he got what he deserved in the end.

Loved Mark Cubans tweet: "how amazing was it that dirk, brian cardinal and ian mahini planned to all sign with the Mavs this summer !! #big3 #makingithappen"

- Lebron has Kobe envy.....and before everyone jumps on Kobe with their snide comments I mean that Kobe is more loved outside of the US then any other player. In China Kobe is a god and Lebron cant stand it.

Do the chinese like Kobe for his hoops or for the way he treats women?