Official 2011 NBA Playoffs thread

ieatcrayonz

Charles Barkley on the Miami Heat:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6642006

Interesting stuff in this series.

I won't be able to post much this week as I have an important meeting in Switzerland. I'm sure you can fill me in on the details.

This first session sure is boring. I am only 10 minutes in and already surfing on my smartphone.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stuff in this series.

I won't be able to post much this week as I have an important meeting in Switzerland. I'm sure you can fill me in on the details.

This first session sure is boring. I am only 10 minutes in and already surfing on my smartphone.

I never know when you are serious. More emoticons please! :lol:

Charles Barkley on the Miami Heat:

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6642006

Barkley has really gained some serious " street cred" in these playoffs.

He went out on the limb and called the Mavericks to oust the Lakers before

game one was even played. After the series was over, I thought he deserved a

new better title than "Sir".

Damn, that was harsh. Go Dallas! Full disclosure, rooting against Miami and for Crayonz's prediction.

Thanks Booster4324!!! My Mavericks and I appreciate your support.

Barkley has really gained some serious " street cred" in these playoffs.

He went out on the limb and called the Mavericks to oust the Lakers before

game one was even played. After the series was over, I thought he deserved a

new better title than "Sir".

GO MAVERICKS!!!! :thumbsup:

It's officially on. **** just hit the fan. Def. going to be a game 7 coming down to 5 minutes of basketball.

Can't believe LeBron's meltdown is legit consistently now. I support him but my God....he's a joke now. He really is. It's crazy. He just doesn't play in the 4th it's nuts. The mental aspect is nuts.

Edited by dayman

GO MAVERICKS!!!! :thumbsup:

THANKS!!! I never thought I would see such support from Bills Nation for those Mavericks of mine

especially since they have the name of DALLAS!!!! Cowboys....UGH...Stars UGH but those Mavericks

YEA!!!

It's officially on. **** just hit the fan. Def. going to be a game 7 coming down to 5 minutes of basketball.

Can't believe LeBron's meltdown is legit consistently now. I support him but my God....he's a joke now. He really is. It's crazy. He just doesn't play in the 4th it's nuts. The mental aspect is nuts.

:lol: Okay, dayman, I take it back...maybe Lebron didn't tank it against the Celtics last year, maybe he is much softer than I could have believed.

Anyways, this series could still go either way, but the Heat seemed to be reverting to their earlier season form...kind of strange, I think. I would have bet the Heat would have won this series in 6. Not unhappy with what is happening, mind you...just mystified...of course Dallas had one of those unbeleivable shooting games last night, which they can't really depend on for game six and seven...

Best line I heard today:

If you asked LeBron for change for a dollar, he'd only give you 75 cents, you never get that 4th quarter from him...

:w00t:

THANKS!!! I never thought I would see such support from Bills Nation for those Mavericks of mine

especially since they have the name of DALLAS!!!! Cowboys....UGH...Stars UGH but those Mavericks

YEA!!!

Don't get ahead of yourself...most of this Mavs love is a product of Heat hate! :P

Just kidding...enjoy this...as we Bills fans know, championships, should they fall your way, are to be cherished by true fans of the winning team...LET's GOV MAVS!!!

Don't get ahead of yourself...most of this Mavs love is a product of Heat hate! :P

Just kidding...enjoy this...as we Bills fans know, championships, should they fall your way, are to be cherished by true fans of the winning team...LET's GOV MAVS!!!

I know more hate the Heat but it is still nice to see the support!! I would have "cheered" for anyone

who came out of the West to face the Heat too. We are being reserved on the cherishing part due to the

ordeal in 06. I'd say more but won't. I am doing my best to keep those basketball Gods happy.

I know more hate the Heat but it is still nice to see the support!! I would have "cheered" for anyone

who came out of the West to face the Heat too. We are being reserved on the cherishing part due to the

ordeal in 06. I'd say more but won't. I am doing my best to keep those basketball Gods happy.

I hear you. Good luck! :thumbsup:

I originally had heat in 6. Im confident I got the 6 right but the team wrong. Mavs smell blood in the water and will turn off the heat on Sunday.

Let's bet some sort of signature bet that it doesn't happen then. It won't happen. One further....the Mavs still lose the entire deal. No doubt.