buffal bills on espn are about to be on

mjohns85

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just went to commercial and they said they are about to have an interview with Buddy Nix.

Awesome timing, MJ!

Thanks brother. Caught them coming out of the break and enjoyed the piece. You could tell McShay was still a bit defensive about the Maybin pick…with his criticism of Maybin's work ethic.

Awesome timing, MJ!

Thanks brother. Caught them coming out of the break and enjoyed the piece. You could tell McShay was still a bit defensive about the Maybin pick…with his criticism of Maybin's work ethic.

No problem. I rushed and grabbed my laptop and posted as fast as i could. I like how buddy said, "we need to find a starter with the #3 pick.

Awesome timing, MJ!

Yea, McShay is trying to save face about praising the Maybin pick two years ago by saying it's a work ethic issue. It's got nothing to do with being a one year wonder, only playing because of injury, and getting most of his sacks against inferior competition. That and the fact he can't shed a block and is built like a WR.

The twitter world is abuzz after that. Talley, and Stevie J are both pretty pissed. Stevie said that maybin puts in a lot of work.

I would love to see Maybin play every defensive snap of every preseason game.. Might be the only way any of us will ever get to see him on the field in a Bills uniform!! I know they snuck him a play or two over the past few years, but it was tough to find him during a real game..

Edited by MyHorseAteTheKid

Well. Like momma always says "stupid is as stupid does". That's all I got to say bout that.

Seriously, I hope Maybin gets it. If he is putting in the hard work like Stevie says then I hope it comes together for him.

I like how buddy said, "we need to find a starter with the #3 pick.

That's fairly obvious after last years first pick.

I liked at the end where he said they were doing due diligence by talking with everyone and if he knew who the #3 would be he would tell the ESPN guys. Which tells me they are at least keeping an open mind. Again, fairly obvious though (at least for most teams).

Not sure why they bother talking with GMs now. All they will get is a bunch of cliche's and non committal responses.

Maybe he's just stupid...

Being smart is not a requirement to be employed by the NFL or any of it's teams.

The twitter world is abuzz after that. Talley, and Stevie J are both pretty pissed. Stevie said that maybin puts in a lot of work.

Maybinot will probably not be able to ever have an impact on an NFL game but it sure would be fun if he used McShay as a tackling dummy for the "extra work" he is putting in.

Yes, im hugely disappointed with Maybin as well, but the fault lays in the gamble of taking such a young kid that still had to mature physically. He should never have been a first rounder, more like a top development 5th rounder. Had he not come out early he would have been available in this draft as a senior. Realistically he should have been a rookie this year with hopefully being a starter next year. Now with him lacking 2 years of playtime development in college and not getting real reps in the NFL he would most likely be a 7th rounder would he be selected this year or maybe even a free agent.

I would play Maybin every down in preseason until/if he shows something. If he continues to play like **** I would make him last cut, but at least let the rest of the league beat the crap out of him in preseason. And if by some miracle he produces, well you can never have too many pass rushers