buffal bills on espn are about to be on

mjohns85

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you believe in Maybin's ability to make the transition to TE, you just aren't sure whether he can catch, run routes, or block?

Correct, I am not at the practices and I have never met Aaron Maybin. Maybe he can catch, maybe he can run a route. I don't know. I know he is a good enough athlete to at least let him try.

Here is a thought, think about what you are reading before typing something stupid in a response.

Edited by Champjb10

Yea, McShay is trying to save face about praising the Maybin pick two years ago by saying it's a work ethic issue. It's got nothing to do with being a one year wonder, only playing because of injury, and getting most of his sacks against inferior competition. That and the fact he can't shed a block and is built like a WR.

McShay's absentee take is directly contradicted by Maybin's coach who said point blank it is not a question of doing the work. Maybin just doesn't have the talent and was a terrible draft pick. In short, McShay was completely and totally wrong about him with his glowing "first step" praises. He apparently didn't know the players in the NFL can move better than the players at Coastal Carolina.

Has a GM ever uttered these words before?

Wow.

It's a revolutionary concept... for the Bills.