Andre Reed will be announcing the Bills #3 pick at the draft

I wonder exactly what this means. The commissioner usually announces all of the picks. Do you think Andre will really be at the podium to announce the pick or will he just be the one turning the card in to the desk and being in the photo opp?

I wonder exactly what this means. The commissioner usually announces all of the picks. Do you think Andre will really be at the podium to announce the pick or will he just be the one turning the card in to the desk and being in the photo opp?

The release didn't expound on the choreography. Probably the latter scenario.

Then again, this year's draft is going to be very different. I know they've issued invitations to likely top picks, but has there been any word if any of them will actually be showing up w/o a CBA? I mean, if the Bills can't have a uniform unveiling with players, it's questionable if the union will be OK with draftees attending.

Great news! The Bills need Andre's speed to the podium. Sure he's a bit older and he's lost a step but he's still faster than anyone the Bills will have at Radio City Music Hall.

Good move, Buddy.

GO BILLS!!!

He'll announce it. They do this occasionally. A few years ago, when there was the Virginia Tech shooting, a bunch of ex-hokies announced picks. Bruce Smith announced our selection of Marshawn Lynch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjClX4nXv90

Edited by FluffHead

Andre Reed is also pleased to announce that any case (6-PAK) of his Over the Middle all purpose sauce purchased on www.andrereedOTM.com during the Kids Escaping Drugs telethon weekend Friday, April 8th- Sunday April 10th will be shipped at NO CHARGE. With each case (6-PAK) purchased online ONLY, there will be a single bottle of OTM with an Andre Reed authentic signature. Additionally, purchases made on this website will also include a special opportunity for football fans to enter to win a chance of an all inclusive trip to golf with Andre Reed at his 2nd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic in Allentown, PA July 17th, 2011.

Over the Middle is a signature all purpose sauce that comes in a 12.7oz bottle. In addition to online purchases, Fans can grab a bottle of Andre Reed’s Over the Middle all purpose sauce at Buffalo-area Wegman’s, Budwey’s, Dash’s and Tops Markets. A portion of the proceeds from the sales of Over the Middle will benefit Kids Escaping Drugs, which supports the Renaissance Campus, Western New York’s only long-term residential treatment facility for teens addicted to drugs and alcohol. The Campus consists of three main buildings where 62 patients rebuild their lives free of drug and alcohol addiction.

Maybe we're taking a DE/OLB from Kutztown State?

Don't be shocked to hear the name Greg Rotkowski called at 3

http://www.kubears.c...1&path=football

This is probably closest to why #83 will be announcing our 3rd round pick. HE was a third rounder from Kutztown and -with a little more facetime at league functions- is likely to end up in the HOF.