• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, but how bout this?

1. Cam Jordan DE Cal

2. Brooks Reed OLB Arizona

3. Ras-I Dowling CB Virginia

4a. Chris White ILB Mississippi St

4b. John Moffit OG/C Wisconsin

I would be doing back flips and buying jerseys.

Yep - how right you are. Just look at the drafts since Nix is back -

2009 3 linemen, 1st, 1st, 2nd

3 DB 2nd, 6th, 7th

2010 4 linemen, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th

0 DB

Those bastards!

Two of those guys in 2010 are actually LBs. And Maybin under no circumstances should be counted as a lineman. He is built more like a DB!

In 2010, the linemen were Troup, Carrington, Wang, and Calloway.

Two of those guys in 2010 are actually LBs. And Maybin under no circumstances should be counted as a lineman. He is built more like a DB!

Maybin was drafted as a 4-3 DE, regardless of your opinion about his size. I would submit that one thing he has proven he isn't is an olb, where all the tbd gm's pigeon hole him because of his size.

Bills draft players in 1st 3 rounds that start immdeiately and have an impact as well. Beat this one.

I said outrageous not impossible. :lol:

Five QB's will go in the first 33 picks, and Ryan Mallet won't be one of them (Newton, Gabbert, Ponder, Kaepernick, and Dalton).

On the clock at #34: Buffalo Bills - Who select Ryan Mallet.

I would not be surprised at all if Mallet is our second pick. If he is there at 34.

Outrageous prediction: Mel Kyper's toupee will fall off his head when he administers mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to Peter King who choked from swallowing his teeth that were punched down his throat which was caused by a punch from Mike Ditka who got sick of hearing Pete's pre-Draft monologue of stuttering blather and off-key-out-of-tune "singing" a medley of Frank Sinatra club tunes delivered in his patented unrhythmic cadence which some have likened to the sound of a dump truck offloading a payload of concrete and steel rubble onto a surface of diamond plate piled high with lightbulbs and empty cans. Snooki then saves the show when she comes onstage from the wings of Radio City Music Hall to announce that her new show is debuting that Saturday night and she's going to kick it off by personally welcoming the entire group of the draftees from the first two rounds into the League at her shack in Sleazeside Heights, NJ. That's right. All sixty-four guys. In-da-HOUSE! :w00t:

I just thought this might be fun.

Here are my outrageous draft predictions...

1.) Cam Newton will still be available at the start of the second round.

2.) The Bills will draft a WR with their first 2 picks.

3.) This thread will be criticized by someone who is tired of all the pre-draft post.

Well I can say this post is outrageous as advertised! lol :lol:

The Raiders will trade up to get Green.

Actually, this would not surprise me at all!