Dareus a "Tier 4" player

All three of the Tier 2 players would work for me, so we should be set. I think Dareus could be a Tier 2 myself.

I'm just hoping we don't pick a QB. I'll gladly eat my words if we do and he works out, but it's not my preference at all.

Very interesting take on the talent in this year's draft. I actually agree with this list…

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-prospect-tier-rankings.html

Hopefully the Bills won't reach for anything beyond Tier 2.

I guess I don't really care if the guy they get starts day 1 or a month in, as long as he's real good in 2012.

Whole lotta random guessing and assigning going on here.

but I guess we do still have 5 WEEKS until the draft...

Why does it seem like this year's draft is taking forever to get to? Is it the lack of FA distracting us?

Edited by DrDankenstein

Whole lotta random guessing and assigning going on here.

but I guess we do still have 5 WEEKS until the draft...

Why does it seem like this year's draft is taking forever to get to? Is it the lack of FA distracting us?

Yep. It seems that there hasn't been a lot of signings at all.

Yeah, I wonder... why IS that?

I like the list, I don't agree with every evaluation but I don't strongly disagree with any.

I would imagine this is how the coaches pretty much rate the players. It seems as though this opinion was influenced by the football that was played on the field and not how fast they run 40's or can run around cones. The best indicator of what these players can do is on film. I would take Fairley, or Cam Jordan any day.

Still supporting Von Miller in the first.

Based on this list, the players I am looking at in the second are Derrick Sherrod, Akeem Ayers and perhaps Kyle Rudolph, though I'm not a big fan of picking TE in the early rounds after seeing the offense Gailey wants to run.

anyone notice the website had Ponder as the number one QB?

Notice that for a lot of these that the term categorization fits better than ranking? Why is "expected to be a starter at some point" higher than "Gifted talent with inconsistency." seems to me those terms might be radically different in ranking based on position for example.

Or dynamic sub package player over boom or bust?

This article link is by a guy named Wes Bunting. Bleacher Report has a short profile on him, which lists Sports Management Worldwide as his school/training. Google that organization and what you find is a scam report. Apparently, it is a fly-by-night diploma mill. So, all-in-all, this Wes Bunting guy knows about as much as . . . well, us.

I wounder if you look back at their year in and year out how many corners and receivers are tier one. This year only those positions were tier one. Just wondering because its a weird designation.

i urge you to click this link, and then tell me you really care.

http://bleacherreport.com/users/126626-wes-bunting

although he does have a half dozen bleacher report medals and has been monitoring the college football scene since 2002, im just not that impressed. also, i would assume yes that WR and CB get the pro ready grade, the guys that are really hard to get film on because they are out of the screen are probably the most "pro ready" as most of these experts mid to low level experts are just watching broadcast film and dont get to see sloppy routes, and missteps unless it causes a TD/INT.... the only film they have on these guys is essentially highlights.