Updated Kiper Mock Draft

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me Von Miller who can pass rush and cover backs out of the backfield along with TEs... He can play MLB and OLB stoping the run as well... a Future all Pro. Put him in the same backfield with all pro Merriman with our new linebacker coach calling the plays and we just vastly improved the worst linebacker group to the best in the NFL.

There are a lot of Defensive lineman to chose from in the 2nd round all the way to the 7th round... I am sure Gailey knows who they are from the Senior Bowl... We are going to have a great draft in my opinion... But not sure we will have a NFL season this year... Are you?

Give me Von Miller who can pass rush and cover backs out of the backfield along with TEs... He can play MLB and OLB stoping the run as well... a Future all Pro. Put him in the same backfield with all pro Merriman with our new linebacker coach calling the plays and we just vastly improved the worst linebacker group to the best in the NFL.

There are a lot of Defensive lineman to chose from in the 2nd round all the way to the 7th round... I am sure Gailey knows who they are from the Senior Bowl... We are going to have a great draft in my opinion... But not sure we will have a NFL season this year... Are you?

Von Miller put his name on the anti-trust litigation officially making him persona non grata. why would anyone draft this malcontent. all of the talent in the world will not make up for this slap in the owners face.

Von Miller put his name on the anti-trust litigation officially making him persona non grata. why would anyone draft this malcontent. all of the talent in the world will not make up for this slap in the owners face.

So you wouldn't want Brady or Manning as our QB? They signed the filing. Just asking.

I personally don't understand the obsession with Dline either when a) line backers are key unit in 3 -4, b) ours suck and c) we used Rd 2 and 3 picks on DLine last year, and both of them could be ready to step up.

Good points. I suppose some might argue that lineman make the LBs, but there is no hiding that our LBs suck.

I personally don't understand the obsession with Dline either when a) line backers are key unit in 3 -4, b) ours suck and c) we used Rd 2 and 3 picks on DLine last year, and both of them could be ready to step up.

Certainly, a defensive back at #3 is what we need, right? Strong lines should be nothing but an afterthought. You have a sound football philosophy! :thumbsup:

First off, someone needs to tell Mel that Gabbert didn't compete in Indy. What, did he talk a good game?...LOL

Secondly, Robert Quinn will be hands down the best defensive player and pass rusher in this draft. Forget Dareus (too tubby), Miller (too small), Bowers (lacks explosiveness) et all. Let's be smart and draft the obvious choice...Robert Quinn.

Edited by 1billsfan

Secondly, Robert Quinn will be hands down the best defensive player and pass rusher in this draft. Forget Dareus (too tubby), Miller (too small), Bowers (lacks explosiveness) et all. Let's be smart and draft the obvious choice...Robert Quinn.

Robert Quinn is far from the obvious choice. Quinn didn't even dominate college, yet he's going to dominate the NFL? Makes perfect sense. Also funny how Dareus is too tubby, yet his 10 yard speed (more important than 40 for D-Lineman and LB's imo) was 1.68 compared to Quinn's 1.61 while being 54 pounds heavier.

Edited by Bangarang

Robert Quinn is far from the obvious choice. Quinn didn't even dominate college, yet he's going to dominate the NFL? Makes perfect sense. Also funny how Dareus is too tubby, yet his 10 yard speed (more important than 40 for D-Lineman and LB's imo) was 1.68 compared to Quinn's 1.61 while being 54 pounds heavier.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630332

Quinn's 2009 Season...

19 tackles for loss (15th in the nation)

11 sacks (16th in the nation)

6 forced fumbles (4th in the nation)

...that's not dominating?...LOL

Let's get real here, we need a playmaker not a future fat tub-o-lard collecting paychecks, not sacks. Get on board, Quinn's the man for the Bills.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630332

Quinn's 2009 Season...

19 tackles for loss (15th in the nation)

11 sacks (16th in the nation)

6 forced fumbles (4th in the nation)

...that's not dominating?...LOL

Let's get real here, we need a playmaker not a future fat tub-o-lard collecting paychecks, not sacks. Get on board, Quinn's the man for the Bills.

Now run down the teams that he compiled those sack stats against to show the competition that he was dominating: Citadel, East Carolina, Virginia, Georgia Southern, Duke & Boston College while being held sack-less against UConn, GT, Florida State, VT, Miami, North Carolina St. and Pitt in the Bowl game.

So in other words he dominated inferior talent.

Even looking at QB hurries he didn't put up any stats against those teams. http://www.cfbstats.com/2009/player/457/1017309/miscdefense/gamelog.html