Japan just got f'd

boyst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 11 nuclear plants in Japan, for the moment we know that 2 of them are affected.

There was an explosion this morning, a vaporous leak, but we can't say if it was the machinery or the core.

If in the next hours, we detect stronsium or cesium in the air, the ground around there will be in high danger.

If a process of internal fusion has started, it's over for the lands around.

It's not fusion. It would be a meltdown/

I'm looking forward to reading my Buffalo News now. The Internet is great with instant info, but I still don't even have a timeline on when this happened. Any story that you click on starts in the middle of the situation.

I hope papers never go away. They do more than this, but I think they are a great aggregator and editor - I go crazy trying to follow a story on the net.

I'm looking forward to reading my Buffalo News now. The Internet is great with instant info, but I still don't even have a timeline on when this happened. Any story that you click on starts in the middle of the situation.

I hope papers never go away. They do more than this, but I think they are a great aggregator and editor - I go crazy trying to follow a story on the net.

I love the daily paper too but I couldn't get my guy to deliver here on time in the morning so we canceled it except for Sunday. Bastard!! :censored:

I love the daily paper too but I couldn't get my guy to deliver here on time in the morning so we canceled it except for Sunday. Bastard!! :censored:

The Buffalo News is at my door by at least 5AM every day! No more paper boy, though. Whoever delivers it - they drive their car!

Guest three3

cnn added a timeline video to their web coverage yesterday

Edited by three3