Reload with Free Agents BEFORE draft

Other teams seem to be moving fast, look at the PAT's. AJ Hawk, sign him! Bob Sanders, sign him! Jets's nose tackle, sign him!

They should take some chances, get some proven players in.

i agree, whats to lose?? but get ready for all the "experts" on here to tell you why we shouldnt!

Other teams seem to be moving fast, look at the PAT's. AJ Hawk, sign him! Bob Sanders, sign him! Jets's nose tackle, sign him!

They should take some chances, get some proven players in.

If you haven't noticed, there is a labor dispute going on, and free agency hasn't happened yet.

I always have to guess redskins or cowboys. I don't think the pats* will pay hawk the money he wants.

Players always go to the Patriots and forget about money.

I was right on Stroud. I believe they want to increase their LB's. To them, it'd be an increase and BB could coach this guy. It would be a great fit.

Hawk was cut for a reason. He was never as good as he was hyped up to be before his draft. I don't see teams, especially the Pats, falling over themselves to sign him quickly

He was cut because of $10,000,000

He was an integral part of a SB championship - dont play that down. We would be better off paying Hawk than Kelsay and McCargo and Maybin and Whitner all combined.

Shockey, Hawk, Daniel Graham, they are all players who would help this team like crazy. Im sure there are others too. Im not saying go crazy for these guys, just get something!

yah get a old beat down slob in rodgers! yah! go get bob sanders! 9 of 46 games is plenty! yah! sign um before others! we will be stealing um all straight to the superbowl! as you have noticed these are old and often injured guys. and what if they do pay these guys and the free agency period starts.....yah the bills spent their $ on old injured guys to be sneaky?

your short bus has arrived. dont forget your helmet either.

He was cut because of $10,000,000

He was an integral part of a SB championship - dont play that down. We would be better off paying Hawk than Kelsay and McCargo and Maybin and Whitner all combined.

Shockey, Hawk, Daniel Graham, they are all players who would help this team like crazy. Im sure there are others too. Im not saying go crazy for these guys, just get something!

I agree with you on the first part, but I think we should aim for something better than Shockey at tight end. Though he would be an improvement, I want an even better improvement.

Players always go to the Patriots and forget about money.

I was right on Stroud. I believe they want to increase their LB's. To them, it'd be an increase and BB could coach this guy. It would be a great fit.

Yeah, but those players that go there for less money are seeking a championship. Hawk already has one.

I just realized there's going to be a huge silver lining to the lock-out. It will save us months of ridiculous "how come we aren't signing any free agents!" threads.

yet, these threads are still made. WTF

I just realized there's going to be a huge silver lining to the lock-out. It will save us months of ridiculous "how come we aren't signing any free agents!" threads.

you sir, are underestimating the power of a person's ability to be oblivious and ignorant. :thumbsup: