A question for Sabres fans

Doc

Are the Pegula kids big Sabres fans?

The two older ones are Sabres fanatics. They lived on Orchard Park and/or Olean when Terry lived there........I think the two teenage daughters are fans, but I'm sure they just became much bigger fans. The 16 year old is an elite tennis player. A lot of athletes are so involved in their own sports that they are not that big of fans........The young boy is a Flyers fan at this point, but surely that will change.

Excellent. If the kids are Sabres fanatics, it means the team will stay in Buffalo for at least another 40 years. Unless the kids blow all of their inheritance, which is very possible.

Excellent. If the kids are Sabres fanatics, it means the team will stay in Buffalo for at least another 40 years. Unless the kids blow all of their inheritance, which is very possible.

I will be doing my best to meet any of the 3 daughters and helping them make that happen :thumbsup:

You're right that is a great article.

Here's to the Sabres bringing the Cup to Buffalo! :beer:

The print version actually had a breakdown of all 5 kids plus both parents. It was an addendum to this article.

I had seats on the glass last Wednesday (their first game) and the oldest daughter was on the zamboni during the 2nd intermission, just beaming from ear to ear, taking pictures, etc. She was so excited - it was very cool.

The print version actually had a breakdown of all 5 kids plus both parents. It was an addendum to this article.

I had seats on the glass last Wednesday (their first game) and the oldest daughter was on the zamboni during the 2nd intermission, just beaming from ear to ear, taking pictures, etc. She was so excited - it was very cool.

It's probably slightly off topic, but I have never understood the obsession with the zamboni. To me, it was always that thing that needed to get off the ice faster so the hockey could start back up again or I could get out there on the ice myself.

It's probably slightly off topic, but I have never understood the obsession with the zamboni. To me, it was always that thing that needed to get off the ice faster so the hockey could start back up again or I could get out there on the ice myself.

Especially for the shootout, do your three laps and get off.