Buffalo Bills Front Page Story on NFL.com

Aloha22

The bottom line on the Buffalo Bills' 2010 season was that it was more of the same.

Now, it is 11 consecutive years that the Bills have missed the playoffs.

However, there were parts of what they did during an otherwise forgettable 4-12 campaign that indicated they might very well be taking meaningful steps toward an escape from the familiar frustration of the past decade.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e5c79f/article/bills-must-rectify-past-draft-failures-to-return-to-relevance?module=HP_cp2

Edited by Just Jack
don't copy the entire article

The mods are going to bust you with that major of a cut and paste. Copyright issues bro.

Cmon, he left off the last 14 words!! :thumbsup:

But yeah, it should only be the first paragraph or so in the quote. Someones gonna get in trooooooubbblllllllllle.

Edited by DrDankenstein

:nana:

MLA is the correct and accepted method of citing sources on the board.

MLA and APA SUCK! Turabian/Chicago is THE best format to cite sources- who wants to read a great paper, only to have the flow of the composition ruined by authors and page numbers in parentheses? With Turabian, you get nice reference numbers in superscript that lead you directly to the source without cluttering the paper with a neverending set of (Author, 111)s!!!!

My .02!

MLA and APA SUCK! Turabian/Chicago is THE best format to cite sources- who wants to read a great paper, only to have the flow of the composition ruined by authors and page numbers in parentheses? With Turabian, you get nice reference numbers in superscript that lead you directly to the source without cluttering the paper with a neverending set of (Author, 111)s!!!!

My .02!

BTW, I'm having a hell of a time cutting and pasting quotes in the new format here.

Doing so invariably causes changes in fonts, font sizes, and all sorts of other things I can't even explain.

I've had to totally delete some of my comments from time to time (I know, not necessarily a bad thing) because of the problems I have cutting and pasting quotes from other sources.

Am I doing something wrong?

We are going to miss the playoffs until we decide not to miss the playoffs and draft, trade and play in free agency to get to the playoffs. It has been done by many many other teams and we just have to decide to do it. Drafting Maybins and Spillers and letting quality players leave, and failing to be aggressive in free agency and trades ain't going to get you there.