Plax "Looks great"

machinegun12

Early bet he goes back to Gmen. WR injuries cost them a post-season appearance last season. He knows their system. And I don't think they want to make the same mistake other teams made passing on Vick. Only question is will there be a huge pusg to get Plax out of NYC thinking it will help him stay out of trouble. I think the "he's a new man" argument will over ride those concerns and he'll be back in Giants blue.

I don't see him going to Jets because they're known as an undisciplined team, and that's not what he needs.

I don't know.

This is proverbial Raiders territory. Everybody else's degenerates, trouble makers, and malcontents eventually become Silver and Black.

Atleast, that was the legend. Raiders haven't lived up to their own hype in over a decade.

Plaxico is like Vick territory for me.

If you're stupid enough to do time, then I don't want you on mine.

Pass. :thumbdown:

I don't know.

This is proverbial Raiders territory. Everybody else's degenerates, trouble makers, and malcontents eventually become Silver and Black.

Atleast, that was the legend. Raiders haven't lived up to their own hype in over a decade.

Plaxico is like Vick territory for me.

If you're stupid enough to do time, then I don't want you on mine.

Pass. :thumbdown:

Well he's not right the Bills anyway. He's too old and he'd need to learn a new system.

But seriously what are odds he does something like that again? He knows at this point it's one and done.

Gmen should take a seriously look at re-signing him.

He may physically look good, but he's nowhere near game shape. He will need at least two years to get to that point, just like Vick did with the Eagles. Any team that picks him up is really picking him up for the following season. He'd spend this season getting into mental and physical shape to play professional football again and staying out of trouble.

I'd think the Ravens or Eagles would be teams he'd be interested in.

I, for one, would love to see the Bills take this gamble. Likely wouldn't happen but if he could come back at even 80% of what he was he would be an excellent pickup for any team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6115965

No thanks. we just got rid of our last problem child, why sign another one?

Why on earth does everyone on this board think we are set at wide receiver. Steve Johnson couldnt catch a cold in a snow storm after he blew the Steelers game, and Lee Evans is a decent/ok at best as a #1. Get real guys. Saying Plaxico Burress wouldnt improve this teams receiving corps is just insane.