How much?

Bills99999

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was 90 lbs on our wedding day

Thirty years later she is about a duece-and-a-quarter

I was only 280 on our wedding day and 425 now.

Whenever she gets on me about being fat, I remind her that SHE is the one who more than doubled her weight, not me

I have no idea what you are after here with these weight posts, but it is entertaining.

I have no idea what you are after here with these weight posts, but it is entertaining.

It is pretty obvious he/she or it is trolling after that "Miss San Antonio" thread.

This has so much "Hogboy" all over it... Or for the conspiracy nuts... Maybe it is an "inside job" to bring levity to the board.

I gotta admit... It seems pretty shallow on the face and very defective... Yet... Underneath it all... It is pretty deep.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

She was 90 lbs on our wedding day

Thirty years later she is about a duece-and-a-quarter

I was only 280 on our wedding day and 425 now.

Whenever she gets on me about being fat, I remind her that SHE is the one who more than doubled her weight, not me

Was a buck thirty-five. 25 years later, about 180.

BTW we are not together anymore.

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

I am 6' 7". My heaviest was 407. I was down to 293 for a while. Now I'm hovering around 330. I still play hockey (goalie) twice a week. I think you'd be surprised how well I can still move.

PTR

To a somewhat lesser degree you know what I am talking about

About 15-16 years ago I was playing in this full contact charity football game on Thanksgiving. We would practice for about a month three days a week before the game. The first year I played, I was about 390. The second year I played I was down to 303 and I felt quick as a cat.

It’s like taking the doughnut off a baseball bat before stepping up to the plate

And I have a question about that hockey picture...Was that puck about to go between your legs and trickle into the net before you got your stick down, or did you block it and it was moving away from you? It was hard to tell from the picture

Edited by Bills99999

Was a buck thirty-five. 25 years later, about 180.

BTW we are not together anymore.

180 for a woman is not really "fat"...She's just "swolt"

But I must say I do respect a man who dumps his wife because she gained weight...

Just like I respect this friend of mine who is planning to play in a golf tournament the morning of of his daughter's wedding. His daughter said "But what if mom wants you to go pick up the cake or something" He replied "I am not interested in doing anything like that". He is my hero even though he won't let me play on his team for the torunament

I was 245-250 my peak and lost it to about 195-200 now. It's been a year now since then and I have been trying to drop to 180 using insanity and just daily exercise but my work schedule and my propensity to cheat has made it difficult. Carbs are a B word. Get rid of a majority of them are you'll see a difference, exercise or not.

To a somewhat lesser degree you know what I am talking about

About 15-16 years ago I was playing in this full contact charity football game on Thanksgiving. We would practice for about a month three days a week before the game. The first year I played, I was about 390. The second year I played I was down to 303 and I felt quick as a cat.

It’s like taking the doughnut off a baseball bat before stepping up to the plate

And I have a question about that hockey picture...Was that puck about to go between your legs and trickle into the net before you got your stick down, or did you block it and it was moving away from you? It was hard to tell from the picture

I stopped a breakaway there, kicking the puck to the side.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot