How much?

Bills99999

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a new set of goalie pads. Went to get my skates sharpened and they had a pair of Reebok Premier Series II 37" pads on consignment for $200. They were still in decent shape and those pads are $900 new. Tried them out at the lunch hour pick-up game at the local rink today and they felt right. Got a league game tonight, I'll wear them again.

PTR

I just bought a new set of goalie pads. Went to get my skates sharpened and they had a pair of Reebok Premier Series II 37" pads on consignment for $200. They were still in decent shape and those pads are $900 new. Tried them out at the lunch hour pick-up game at the local rink today and they felt right. Got a league game tonight, I'll wear them again.

PTR

Cool, got my 6 year old son's skates sharpened today. He's on the ice at 6 tonight.

$5.00

Oh, I assumed you meant how much money? If you were asking how much he weighs? I'm not sure, as the new scales only go up to 300lbs. So we've kinda lost track.

That's OK, I wasn't specific. The only hard & fast rule here is every post has to be about how much. It doesn't matter how much of this or how much of that, just how much.

What did you pay for the BMW ?

Hard to say exactly. I bought it used last yr. I think they were asking 29something.

BS unless it was totaled.

I assume you're referring to the Charger? If you know much about the value of muscle cars, you'd know that many yrs ago (like in 1983 when I bought mine) they weren't worth very much.

It wasn't in good shape, but it was my only car throughout college & until I got a real job.

At that time, you were still able to get a parts car for <$100 (which I did).